ABANDONED

Nobody knew where they were. No signal to make a phone call. No one around to hear their scream. All there was, just emptiness and fear

Their hands tied behind their back as they are sat on a chair. Some grunted as they tried to free themselves, while the rest just gave up..

There were only 8 of them. They're all from the same school. It was supposed to be a fun trip to the beach. That was before they all passed out after drinking a freshly made orange juice together.

Confused with the situation they're in, they decided to stay silent. Suddenly, a loud footstep sounded as if it was approaching them was heard. 'do re mi fa so la ti..' the man sang as he pointed at each one of them, following the rhythm of the song. 'Pew', the man said to the last person.

Out of nowhere, a bullet went through the last unfortunate student's head. Leaving a hole through his head. Some of the remaining students screamed in terror.. while the rest shut their eyes tight closed. Not wanting to witness their friend's death.

'Why are you doing this to us?' asked a boy who is one of the students.

'Oh nothing particular, It's just for fun' replied the man.

"Fun? For fucking fun?! Is this man out of his bloody mind?!" the same boy thought to himself.

'What games are you playing old nigga?!' asked another student.

'Kids these days..manners manners..oh well, what a shame.' replied the man as a smile started forming on his face.

Unexpectedly, a chainsaw was at the student's neck as it continued to leaned forward till the boy's head was cut off. The boy screamed in agony and fear before he was left, lifeless. Bloods were everywhere as the poor boy's head fell off. As for the rest, their eyes widen in horror as the girls students screamed in horror.

'What do u even want from us..?' asked a girl as she sobbed.

'You pathetic cunts killed my daughter.' replied the man.

Before the girl managed to let out a reply, a big rock fell onto the girl from up above. Causing the girl's body to get smashed as some of her organs such as, her kidneys, her eyes, her brain splashed out.

Now leaving 5 students left.

'We don't even know your goddamn daughter!' a boy spoke up.

'Yuna.' the man replied.

The boy was about to explain himself when his body suddenly exploded. Organs splattered all over the room. Not having any more courage, the rest gave up on their life.