ENDING

Present day

'Spare us please.. we're sorry..we didn't know she was your daughter..!' cried the boy. The man or also known as Tim Maribou was speechless. His thoughts were somewhere else. He could imagine the face of Yuna begging these morons to not do anything to her. Anger was raised once again as Tim thought about Yuna. THUMP. The boy felt a knife stabbed him from behind as he groaned in pain. Then, the boy was stabbed rapidly even after his body was already left motionless..

There they were, the last 3 people. Out of blue, Tim dragged one of the remaining students. A girl. Tim then threw the girl in a pool filled with poisonous injections. The girl screamed in pain while her hands were still tied behind her back. She was in no position to escape from there. The injections that were getting through her skin made her felt dizzy. Soon, foams started coming out of her mouth. The girl suffered in great pain whilst dying slowly. Her body was shaking violently before her death. Her eyes were all rolled back as foams were coming out of her mouth continuesly.

The other 2 students were left defeated, traumatized. Tim the  walked towards one of the students. This time, a boy. Without wasting any more time, Tim shoved his fingers into the boy's eyes. The boy screamed out loud. Tim then pulled out his fingers with they boy's eyes. The boy was still screaming in agony. Bloods were coming out rapidly. Tim only stand there. Watching they boy as he slowly died from loosing lots of blood.

'I don't wanna waste any more time really, so let's get it done quickly yeah?' Tim said to the last remaining girl as he chuckled mischievously.

But surprisingly Tim didn't kill the girl. Tim left the girl all alone in the abandoned building. Unfortunately..the girl was sent to the mental hospital due to lots of traumatic experiences. Her mental was unstable and weak. And so, the police couldn't get any information about the other R.O.V.E.R.S.T.A members.

The rest of them were missing. No traces of thei bodies, blood, no phone calls were made.. nothing. Till now, Tim is still roaming around the world, freely.

Tim was standing on the balcony as he smokes and enjoys the view..when suddenly he was interrupted by a girl's voice.

'Thank you, dad.' said Yuna.

THE END