Chapter 8: Watching the pain

Ken POV (3 days before)

Hongbin texted me in the middle of the night.

Fr. Kong

Hyung meet me at XX bar. we haven't hangout since i arrived.

So grabbed my jacket and meet him. when i arrived he is in the VIP room alone waiting for me. *no girls? it's a miracle*

"Hey. you're here." he greeted me with fist pump

"Yeah. so what now?" As i took a seat

"Nothing. i just want to hang out with you just like the old times." *he's a bit drunk already*

"We have a team building activity on our beach house this friday. come with us. it's like a welcome party for me too so i want you to be there. bring Hani too." i'm drinking so i just signed OK too him.

There was a long silence. I look at him and he looks like he wants to say something but he can't.

"Recently i met a girl. she' quite interesting. She looks innocent but she's fun to be with." *Dara?*

"Is it your employee?"

"Yeah. you got it right easily" he smirked *i knew it*

"Not her Kong. she's not like the girls you met in the past. you shouldn't play with her. stop it and you already know why." I keep calm but deep inside i want to punch him until his face will be unrecognized

"Why? because i know every single thing about you and her? and you're still in love with her. Hahaha. Sorry dude but i can't back out." I was fuming with anger but i know he's drunk so i'll let him pass this time

Friday (team building activity)

Now were in front of L.H.B Company. Since i accepted Hongbin's invitation so here we are. I brought Hani like what he said. they're already gathering outside and ready to go. i looked at the rear view mirror and i saw them one by one riding the coaster. i saw Dara, she was holding a bouquet of flowers and Hongbin always stood beside her. she was about to ride the coaster but he dragged her to his car. *He's starting now* his car drive off first and we followed.

It was a long drive and we're nearing the beach house. I was bored since Hani always talk about herself, as usual, so i didn't pay attention to what she is saying and instead my mind drifts off thinking about what's happening inside Hongbin's car in front of mine. Then the car's roof started to move revealing them having fun together like so much fun. His car started to slow down and stopped. they get off and look at the beautiful view outside. They took pictures of the view and what pains my eyes the most, There's so much skinship when they took pictures together and she didn't even budge about it. *am i too late now?*

"Babe let's go. Let's take picture there too."

"They look good together right Babe?" She watched the two while she linked her arms to me. *No way. Dara and i look best together* i just stay silent.

We heard a honk and we go back to our cars and drive off.

Hongbin POV

3 days ago, I invited Ken to come with us. i also told him to bring Hani with him. i know him that he won't reject my invitation.

Now, we're waiting for them in front of L.H.B Company and there they are. they arrived and i told my staffs to ride the company owned coaster and i will be using my own car. i saw Dara was about to ride the coaster so i grabbed her arm and drag her to my car. *did you see that dude? HA! She's riding with me* I know him so well than i know HE is watching us. She was looking at me with a questionable look.

"Why are you looking at me like that? i don't want to be bored while driving so i dragged you here."

We drove off and it's a long drive but i don't get bored since she really talks a lot that's why i bring her with me. We're nearing the beach house and i saw her amazed by the beautiful view so i opened the roof and enjoyed the sea breeze. *day by day i am finding out why my cousin is crazy over this girl.* we are now ahead of them. her phone rings and talk to maybe Eunhye and after the call she told me that they got the problem but told to go ahead. so i decided to stop first and watch the beautiful view while waiting for them. She's taking picture of the view and i asked her to take a picture with me. when we're taking picture i saw the reflection of Ken's car at my phone screen so i put my hand around her shoulder and strike poses. *watch out Lee Jaehwan* Hani and Ken also got off their car and took pictures. Shortly after that we heard a honk so we go back to the car and drive off.