Wierd Smell &Possessive Omega

Six months has passed with happy Joshua,torned in between Seungcheol and yet not awake omega in shelter care.

Something Seungcheol worried about and Joshua didn't know about. Telling everyone about them adopting a baby is hard,a crowd going crazy as Joshua came up at palace balcony with baby wrapped in soft blanket, sleeping not knowing how world is thinking about him.

Some accepting and some isn't,those who didn't accepted the baby came from inside the palace,those who worshipped a little baby as if he was the one to solve all their problems is outsiders, a normal betas,omegas and alphas who live their life in kingdom,away from the royals, yet,those inside the palace are the one to look at their kid and disapprove.

Seungcheol didn't care, protecting his omega from all the eyes and fangs which is gonna harm him, Beomgyu is their star,a special star which twinkle only in their wing, giggling as Joshua tickles him. Life is as good Seungcheol can imagine,his happy omega with a little alpha baby and him. A small family which is only his.

" Say papa, papa..." Joshua taught baby while Minghao hold the baby, Yeonjun staring at little Beomgyu while Renjun slept in Junhui's arm, Seungcheol smiled at his silly omega teaching little baby to say. Joshua felt a tug at his tunics, he stopped brainwashing Beomgyu and looked Yeonjun.

" Your highness, I will marry Beomgyu when I grow up," little boy announced without fearing anyone, Minghao sushed Yeonjun putting Beomgyu back in crib instantly, Junhui audibly gasped,while Seungcheol chuckled. Minghao opened his mouth for apologizing but Joshua sushed him,as boy tried to say something more. " I got dad, papa and brother you know what's missing? Husband,so I will marry Beomgyu." Yeonjun declared, as his parents got embarassed, royals just chuckled at little boy's fantasy.

" Okay you can," Joshua said thinking it's not big deal,he approved assuring Minghao and Junhui that it's okay, after all Yeonjun still a baby.

" Poor Yeonjun doesn't know Beomgyu is alpha and not omega." Seungcheol said looking at Yeonjun and Beomgyu together,a cute babies,he can't be more happy. Six months ago he was crying for his omega, begging on his knees in front of Wolf God to heal his omega and now here he is with a baby and omega being happy.

But something felt wrong, omega laying on bed, sleeping like a fairies feels wrong. Wolf heals fast and he hasn't healed for a six month, that's so long and only angels or traumatized creature takes that much or more time to heal.

He can't shrug of the feeling of protecting that omega, it's not something what he felt for Joshua but something different, something as if he born to protect that omega specifically,as if he is only made for that omega and he felt guilty.

Guilty for Joshua,he feels like he is cheating even he visited omega when Vernon has some improvement in omega.

The most important thing about is his fist,which doesn't open, a feather in it, it surely is feather but if what no one knows. Omega is weak as a falling leaves yet holding on feather in his fist like that's what healing him.

" Alpha mine, what you thinking that deeply?" Joshua,his omega asked , wrapping his hands around his neck. He smiled at omega and omega kissed his dimple making him shy.

" I'm calling you since like for last ten minutes," Joshua muttered, snuggling close to Seungcheol like snuggle bug Seungcheol called him. He simply patted Joshua head on his shoulder, feeling content for having Joshua in his life,a mate. Seeing Minghao and Junhui already left with their kids,he felt relief. It's not like he doesn't like them but he wanted a alone time with his omega and his baby.

He is overwhelmed with love that he wanted omega to be close, pulling him on his lap,hands wrapped around his waist tightly, sniffing and kissing on his neck, omega bite on his lips, smelling like a Aster and Iris ,his natural smoothing smell which clams down Seungcheol's inner wolf when needed, along with underlying smell of lotuses,that confuses Seungcheol, Minghao doesn't smell like lotus neither does omega met any omega today except for him.