1

Andrea's POV
Jack is coming back home today from Magcon and it's my birthday. But no one cares about that..Jack and Jack are coming home. My two bestest friends in the whole world. I kinda grew into being friends with Johnson...(From now on I'll Call JJ Johnson and Gilinsky Jack.) because Jack was friends with him and Jack was my best friend. I decided to get dressed so I looked through my closet and found an outfit (At the top). I got in the shower only to hear the front door open right then...Yay Jack's here...but I'm taking a shower. I decided to hurry I washed my hair and what not and jumped out of the shower . I threw my clothes on quickly. Brushed my hair and ran out of the door to be greeted with my brother, Sammy. Oh..it's just him. I went back into my bathroom and dried my hair and curled it. I put on some makeup and went to lie on my bed..it's was to caught up in my phone to see anything but I fell on my bed..purposely to be greeted with a big figure." Ow!" He yelled."Jack!" I said hugging him. "Andrea!" He said copying me."I've missed you !" I said laying down next to him on my bed. "Same girl..Johnson'll be over later." He said smiling...Did he forget my birthday..like I said no big deal I'm just turning 18. "Happy Birthday Btw," he said kissing my cheek. I tackled him "You didn't forget!" I yelled excited. "How could I...Your an adult now." He said. He handed me a envolope that read "Hello Mrs.Andrea...This is Bart..Jack's Manager for the tour Magcon I have recently come across some of your youtube videos-" I blushed but keeped reading." I really think you have very good quality Jack told me your birthday was coming up and I was wondering if you would like to join the Magcon Tour?" I started jumping up and down then stopped-" Is this some kind of joke...Jack?" I asked. "Nope babe...all true," he said...he always calls me babe..but I love it. "So...what your saying is-" I was interrupted. "Yes girl..you're going on tour with me and the guys..." I started jumping up and down.." But jack I haven't even met the other guys yet," I said. "They are coming over later," he said laughing. "They know where I live?!" I said whispering-yelling. "Yes! They've been dying to meet you," he said. "They know I exist?" I said even more suprised. "Girl you're my best friend of course they do" he said and I laughed...."Well you should go get ready, they'll be here in an hour." Even though I just got dressed and everything I've been waiting for like 4 years to meet all of these guys...I've gotta look fabulous...

Hi guys. It's me Ashley. This is my new story! Best Friends? I really hope you enjoy it. If you have any questions please ask them. I will try and answer. This is one of my very first stories. So if you have any tips please comment or message me. I most likely will have incorrect grammar and spelling. I will try and change it if you tell me my error. Please vote and comment! I love youuu!