2

Andrea's POV
Omg they are almost here. I thought to myself. I looked down at my outfit.

Which was a simple Black crop top, some flowery high waisted shorts, and some black shoes.

"THEY ARE HERE!" Jack yelled at me.

"Oh my gooooooood!" I yelled running downstairs only to be greeted by 9 beautiful faces.

"Hi...I am Matt" Matt Said.

"Hey! I am Nash" Nash said.

"Hey boo! I am Cameron" Cameron smiled.

"I am Jacob" Jacob said.

"Hey Hot stuff. My names Taylor" Taylor said.

"Hey babe, I'm Carter" Carter smirked.

"I'm Shawn." Shawn smiled at me.

"My name is Jack Johnson, and I like pandas." Johnson said, and Jack slapped him.

"I'm Hayes...aka as the baby of the group," he said and laughed.

"I'm Mahogany the fairest of them all," Mahogany said while flipping her hair.

"Hi. I am Aaron" Aaron said shyly.

"And that's everyone!" Jack yelled.

"Heyyyyyyy! I am Andrea!" I told everyone.

"Yea...we know!" Everyone laughed.

"So wanna play a game?" Taylor asked.

"Yea...sure but what?" everyone said.

"WAIT FIRST....HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!" Cameron yelled.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Jack told us." He said.

"Oh..thanks." I laughed.

"Happy birthday...you're legal now," Taylor whispered.

"Yea," I laughed.

"Let's play truth or dare." Carter said.

"YEA!" Matt yelled.

We sat in a big circle and Nash decided to start.

"Okay...Cameron....Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Mk....I dare you to go outside in only your underwear and scream..."OH NO I JUST HIT PUBERTYYYYY" Okay?"

"Okay." He said laughing. He stripped down to nothing but his underwear and ran out of my house screaming that he just hit puberty...it was hilarious.

Once he was done he came back inside. All the boys video(d?) it and saved it so they could post it to vine later. Then my 2 older sisters walked in. They were hot and that's probably why all the boys were staring at them. They looked nothing like me. If I was a pigeon, they'd be toucans.

"OMG hey Jack we missed you!" They said hugging him. They knew about my small crush on Jack, so they promised to never go after him lol.

"I missed you guys too!" Jack said.

Their names are Jada and Lydia. Lydia had really red hair. I don't know where she got it from because our dad has brown hair and our mom has blonde hair. Lydia also has really blue eyes. So she had really red hair...and blue eyes...smh. Jada had super blonde hair with really pretty green eyes. I, on the other hand, have brown hair and brown eyes. They are disgusting. I mean everyone else that have brown hair and brown eyes are beautiful. But nope...not me.

"Wanna play truth or dare with us?" Johnson asked.

"Sure," they both said.

"Okay...Taylor...truth or dare?" Cameron asked.

"Dare," he said without hesitation.

"I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room." He looked at all of us. I knew he was going to pick Lydia. But I honestly don't care. Then I felt a pair of lips on mine.

Jack's POV

"What the fuck...is he doing?" I said in my head. He knows I like her. Why? Why? Why? Why does he feel the need too? "Okay that's enough." I said.

"Oh...was someone getting jealous?" Shawn said.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Guys, let's go do something." Matt said.

"We've literally only done 2 rounds." Carter said.

"Sooooo?" Aaron said.

"Okay...well I heard there was a fair in town..," Jada said.

"Oh....Can we go? Pretty please?" Cameron smiled.

"Yes, I guess we can, everyone go get changed and grab anything you're taking," Sam said coming downstairs.

Hey guess who? It's me! Lol. Well this is chapter 2. Remember if you have any questions please ask them. If you like the old magcon more than the new one...you should vote and comment. lol.