Dinner

"Okay, quick update on the Warren Street break-in, security cameras caught a picture of the suspect and guess what?" Jake said, looking over amused at his coworkers. He continued "Thats right! We've got a hot perp alert!" He said, imitating air horns. There were collective "Ooohs" from around the room. The dude was pretty fine, with tanned skin, dark hair, and a secretive look in his eye.

"Thats a handsome man" said Scully, looking up from his crossword.
"Mmm I'd like to bring that guy to justice" Amy said, smirking.

"We all would" said Jake, looking around the room again, "but unfortunately police cornered him and he shot himself in the face." He blew a raspberry and threw the presentation pointer back onto the table.

Captain Holt gestured to him "Alright, thankyou for that shockingly dark update. Anything else?" He addressed the room. Rosa stood up.

"Uh, yes" she blinked back get nerves "something I'd like to say" she looked at everyone starting at her. Was it too late to sit back down? No, its fine. You can do this. She told herself "I'm a pretty private person so this is kinda hard for me but..." She sighed "here we go. I'm bisexual." Everyone seemed to be taking it pretty well. "Alright. I will now field exactly one minute and zero seconds of questions pertaining to this." Amy raised her hand. "Amy, go."

"How long have you known?" She asked.

"Since 7th grade" Rosa answered, letting the memory flood over her. "I was watching saved by the bell and I thought 'Zach Morris is hot' and then I thought 'Lisa Turtle, also .. Hot.'

Jake spoke "The fact that the words Kelly and Kapowski didn't just come out of your mouth is lunacy." Terry looked at her.

"What made you decide to tell us now?" He questioned.

Rosa nodded. "Charles found out on the road trip and I was positive he was not gonna be able to keep the secret for much longer." She said, rolling her eyes.

Flashback

"Bye Rosa" said Charles, waving. Diaz nodded. He paused. "I mean, not 'bi' but 'bye!'" he tried to explain "I mean; see ya ... I mean have fun only having sex with men. Just banging dudes, left and right" He rambled, punctuating his sentance with a thumbs up.

End of flashback

"I just stopped saying the word 'bye' altogether." Charles explained to them.

"So are you seeing anyone now?" Jake asked. He felt a twinge of jelousy, but he brushed it off. Why would I feel jelous about Rosa's love life? He asked himself. He was engaged to Amy. Rosa was unimportant to him romantically.

"No" she answered. Jake felt remembered for whatever reason.

"Do you know Anne Heche?" Scully asked. Rosa liked at him. "I do." She said. "Ooo" scully mumbled to himself.

"I must say this is going significantly better than when I came out to my colleagues" Captain Holt told her. "They were not, as the kids say, 'awake'." He said.

"Do you mean woke?" Jake asked blandly, already knowing the answer.

"I did mean woke, but its grammatically incoherent" He explained.

"Okay, we have time for one more question" Diaz said, looking at her watch.

"Oh!" Hitchcock raised his hang straight in the air "oo, oo, oo me" he asked.