Kai x duke

Top:kai
Bottem:duke
"Kai who is this girl you been talking to said duke."she just a friend relax we got nothing going on ight said kai."okay the-wait why she text you wanna hook up tonight said duke."man bruh i dont know she just be saying random stuff lately said kai."yeah right i doubt that said duke siunding mad."aye bruh chill out i just said we got nothing going on okay said kai."know what get out my face i dont got time for this with you today said duke sighing.what i do?said kai."just get out dang"said duke.fine ima go said kai leaving with his phone.
Uhm exactly what you think your going said duke.to the bed room said kai.no not with your phone said duke." Bro why"asked kai.cuz anways give me the damn phone said duke.okay fine bruh here said kai giving duke the phone."thank you now go away said duke."kai walks upstairs thinking he should put his dick in duke mouth for taking his phone that would get him to stop boasing kai around."sighs.what am i going to do now im bored and theres nothing to do said kai seating on the bed.
Kai goes in the bathroom and pulls down his pants.dang my dick long asf said kai looking at his dick.
I sould put this in dukes mouth to make him shut the hell said kai.
Meanwhile;
Its lowkey quiet upstairs said duke.kai usually loud asf said duke.im go check on him said duke.duke walks uo the stairs gojng straight to kai room.duke knocks on the door softly he noticed that kai door lock is lock.duke knew there was no locking door in the house.
Kai open the damn door you fucking hoe said duke yelling.
Kai heared duke yelling outside the door so he grabs his pants and boxer and pull them up.then walkes out the bathroom.and head to the door opening it.nigga what you want said kai.
You lowkey quiet back here siad duke.he we go again yapping and stuff like that kai thought.maybe if i.
Kai grab duke by the throat and push him on the bed.kai hurried and tied duke to the bed.duke was squirming around the bed trying to resist but he couldn't,
Kai pulled down his pants amd boxers.husband long 11 nich cock was straight out.kai got down and took off dukes pants and panties.he spread dukes pretty pink pussy and started playing with his clit and started licking it to.kai got his 2 fingers and put it in duke asshole.kai began to lick and rub duke clit at the same time.duke was still trying yo resist but he couldnt.
Some minutes later duke squirted on kai face and fingers.duke was breathing heavily.kai wasnt done yet and grab his 11 inch cock amd went in no breaks no nothing he just went in.'
Duke eyes rolled all the mother fuckng way bakc of his head.his legs shake violently.he couldn't breathe good so kai kept goong.
Yeah take this dick duke wanna boss me around it my turn to boss now said kai as he pounded duke harder and faster.
Duke mouth hung open.he was mouning like a little girl."then kai busted in side his pussy hole.then he grab duke by the throat again and push him down on his 11 inch cock.
Then kai push his head all the way down to his balls.duke was gagging and tearing. Duke was shocked to see kai like this kai use to be a good boy to him but now not anymore.
After 4 minutes later kai busted in his mouth and duke swallowed it.
Then duke passed out on the bed and then kai just kissed him on the forehead head leaving him devastated consciously.
Kai had fun with his baby boy now theres no more bossing people now or else consequences for duke.kai finally hot his dick in duke mouth for the first time in forever.

These books are so good i love writeing

I showed my mom this and she was proud of me

Im do a update right now.

Okay bye bye my little minions😘