Chapter 1

The alarmed blared inside the once quite room waking up the girl who was sleeping.She groaned before turning around and turning the loud thing off once again bringing peace into her room which didn't last for long.Her sleep was once again interrupted when someone started knocking on her door calling for her to wake up.

"I am up"She yelled clearly not wanting to get up.Once her morning routine was done she lazily walked down the stairs and sat down for breakfast."Pancakes again"She really didn't want to eat them again."Stop complaining and eat the damn pancakes"Her brother said.

After finishing breakfast she got out of the house and was greeted by her childhood best friend."Good morning sleepy head"The older male ruffled her hair."Stop you will ruin it"She said glaring up at him."Why are you so grumpy this early ha-na"An amused chuckle left the boy's lips."Ni-ki oppa I will be late if you don't get in the car and start driving"Ha-na said before she plopped her butt inside the passenger seat and closed the door.Ni-ki smiled to himself before getting in as well.

𝙃𝙖-𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
I walked inside school and walked to my class and sat down at my usual seat.None of my friends were here yet so I just sat there having absolutely nothing to do.Everyone expect hae-won unnie were in my class.Tsuki goes to a different school which is very sad.I was daydreaming when I heard the chair beside me scrape against the floor.

"Good morning"In-soo said before she dropped her bag on the floor and sat down.She always drops her bag on the floor so harshly it sometimes make me wonder how the stuff in her bag are not broken.We were just talking as she blabbed on about her boyfriend.I found it cute how she loves him so much.Makes me want a boyfriend as well.

I am currently talking to this guy I met on Instagram but I don't think it will go anywhere so I don't really have much hope.But I am not gonna lie I think I like him but I don't really wanna admit it.After a while Nabi and Arin also arrived and we all started to have a conversation about absolute none sense."Hey Noona"Someone whispered behind me and scared the living shit out of me.

I turned around and came face to face with Tae-sung."Omg you scared me to death asshole"Tae-sung giggled at that.We have known each other for 6 years now.I met him when I was in grade 5 and we have been extremely close ever since.Apart from Ni-ki oppa he's the only male friend I have.Not that I want more I don't really talk to boys anyway.

He butted in to our conversation as well.He's really fun to gossip with.We talked until the teacher came in.It was finally lunch after 3 boring ass classes.We went to the cafeteria and got some food and sat down waiting for Hae-won unnie while we talked about random things.

Hae-won unnie soon joined and we continued our conversation."So Ha-na"Arin smirked at me.Oh Lord this won't be good."what's going on between you and Tae-hoon"Everyone turned to me and my cheeks flushed a deep shade of red."Nothing is going on he's just a friend and plus he said he's not looking to date"I said and shoved food inside my mouth to avoid answering any more questions.

"Who is Tae-hoon"I heard a male voice speak behind me.
"You didn't tell him"Hae-won asked."I forgot and plus we are just friends not a big deal"I replied with a shrug."you haven't answered my question"Tae-sung said and sat down next to Arin since that was the only empty spot."He's a guy I met on Instagram we have been talking for a few days now"I saw him frown and I knew he didn't like what came out of my mouth.

Even though he's younger than me he is really protective of me."You met him on Instagram...Do you even know what kind of guy he is"His voice seemed deeper and that's how I knew he was angry."Tae it's fine okay he's just a friend"I said assuring him that everything is fine."and how do you know if he's a good person"He continued."I never said he was a good person and plus I am getting to know him right now so I don't really know much"I said as I continued to eat.

The girls just sat there not saying anything as Tae-sung bombarded me with questions."Okay that's it I have had enough of this...Tae-sung she's old enough to take care of herself so just let her talk to this guy and we will see what happens okay"Hae-won unnie finally spoke.Thank you so much I was getting tired of answering his unnecessary questions."Fine"He sulked and I let out a chuckle.

After all of the classes were done we went to the compound and waiting for our parents to come pick us up."In-soo"I called.She turned to face me and I continued.
"Are you and Hae-won unnie going home together"I asked and she nodded.I am just waiting till I see my brothers car pull up.Ni-ki oppa usually drops me off since he goes to work at the time I come to school but he can't come pick me up so that's sad.

Not that I hate going home with my brother I love spending time with him.I saw his car pull up so I said bye to Nabi and Arin since hae-won unnie and in-soo already left.I sat inside the car and he drove off."How was your day at school"He asked."It was fine"I said taking out my phone and saw that Tae-hoon had sent me a text.I replied to it and was about to turn my phone off when he texted.

"I am having dinner with Jungkook tonight so will be home late...eat dinner and don't stay up too late"He said while his eyes were focused on the road.I hummed as a reply and went back to texting."Taehyung oppa"His head turned towards me for a split second before focusing on the road again."How did you realize you were in love with him"I fiddled with my fingers hoping he won't ask me why I asked such a question.

"I don't know I just did the most important thing was how he made me feel"A smile adorned on his lips and I knew he was thinking about him.Our conversation came to a halt there since we reached home.He kissed my forehead and told me to not stay up too late.I saw him drive off after I walked inside the house.I decided to do my homework after taking a shower.I was in the middle of doing my homework when my phone rang.

Instagram video call
Pookies🤪

I picked up the phone and did the rest of my homework while talking to them.After my homework was done I decided to sleep since I was pretty tired.I plugged my phone to charge and plopped on the bed.Right when I was about to fall asleep my screen lit up.I took it and looked at the screen and a smile immediately formed to my lips.

Tae-hoon_07
Good night and sleep well

TBC♡

THIS BOOK WILL HAVE DIFFERENT POV'S.MOSTLY HA-NA'S BUT THE POV MIGHT CHANGE SOMETIMES.