daze

Aaron

I woke up slowly, reluctantly. I fought back at consciousness, clinging to the softness of a dream.

To long hair caressing my chest. To a sweet, feminine sigh in the dark of my room.

To her hands sweeping over my skin. When I woke up after being in so intimate with Stella, the silence in my
house felt oppressive.

Actually, I hadn't been capable of thinking at that point, I thought, bringing my feet to the floor. My mind still wasn't working right. Stella had literally fucked my brains out.

I glanced behind me at the sleeping figure of the girl who'd made me see stars. Her breathing was slow and even, surprisingly quiet. I suppressed a groan at the stiffness in my muscles.

The carpet was soft under my feet as I moved around the room, hunting for the various pieces of my clothing from last night.

"Hey." her voice was wary. "Oh. Hey." I laughed nervously. "Didn't mean to wake you."

"It's okay." She yawned. She threw the sheets aside and got out of bed, and my pulse picked up at the sight of her nakedness. I loved that she wasn't self-conscious about it.

Even so, I tried not to stare, turning around and presenting her with my back, where I held the clothes close with both hands. She held my hips from behind me, with her hands and pressed her lips to my back. She swallowed. "I need to go home soon, before my mom freaks out."

"Okay I'll drive you." But she didn't move.

"I had a really good time last night," I told her, spinning around to face her.

"Me too." She went over to the floor and pulled her dress over her head and tugged it over her tits and hips. She raked her hand through her hair.

I couldn't remember the last time I'd been so insatiable either. There was just something about her I couldn't get enough of.

I'd spent hours trying to get my fill, but when she'd walked out the door this morning, I had the crazy urge to pull her back in because I wanted more.

She really made me explore the darker side of my interests in the bedroom. Again, who has the time? But right now, I have a feeling this woman is more than a match for me.

After I dropped Stella off, a sense of emptiness washed over me as I walked back into my own home. I felt physically drained, yet sleep was the last thing on my mind.

My stomach rumbled with hunger, but the thought of eating made me feel even more alone.

It was a strange paradox. I craved her presence, yet the only company I wanted was the very person I couldn't have.

If she lived here, maybe she'd be in the kitchen, humming to herself as she prepared something delicious for us. I could picture it perfectly: the warmth of the light spilling out of the kitchen, the scent of herbs filling the air.

Or perhaps I would have called her on my way back, asking, "What do you want for dinner?" And in my mind, she'd respond with that laugh of hers, telling me to surprise her.

I imagined walking into the bedroom, and there she'd be, waiting for me with that playful smile, ready to chase away the tension of the day. Instead, I was met with silence, a heavy reminder of the distance between us.

I sank onto the couch, rubbing my face in frustration. What the hell was wrong with me? I'd sworn I wouldn't get tangled up with anyone, especially not someone like Stella.

I had always prided myself on being loyal, smart, but here I was, being stupid. I was now battling feelings I could hardly understand.

It wasn't just lust; it was deeper than that. I wanted her in my life—fully, unapologetically. But reality crashed in like a wave. It was forbidden, she was so fucking young. We were living in borrowed moments, sneaking around under the cover of night.