Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Kransin

Trevor, Xavier, Sally and Nigel were then back in the jungle forest that's part of a gap in-between East Dandelion and Claria.

“Well, back here again.” Trevor said,

“Again?” Nigel wondered,

“Long story.”

“Ok, let's go and find that mothman, and shoo him off!” Sally said, “He's probably impatient now!”

“No shit. To think he would come after me of all people. There's gotta be something going on. Lead the way, Sal.”

Sally then leads the way into the jungle forest.

“Well, here we are in Claria!” She said,

“Hey, look!” Nigel said as he pointed to a butterfly,

“Oh, a wildberry butterfly!” Xavier said, “I remember Emerald reading a book about them! They're known for their colorful wings of red, blue and purple!”

The butterfly then ignited into a ball of fire.

“What the?!” Trevor shouted,

“What happened to the butterfly?!” Nigel shouted,

“I think that's the mothman!” Sally replied,

The ball of fire then shot itself towards Trevor, but Trevor ducked. The ball of fire then landed on the ground, extinguished in an instant.

“Woah, that seriously just happened!” Trevor said, shocked, “Where is that mothman?! I want a piece with him!”

“Do you mean a piece OF him?!” Nigel said,

“Same thing!”

More butterflies then started to appear and get ignited into balls of fire.

“Oui, he's controlling the wildlife of these butterflies!” Xavier said,

A giant mothman then came down from the trees above. He had orange hair, pale gray skin, brown wings and wore brown and red.

“Heh heh heh, that dragon girl has finally brought Trevor with her!” He said,

“Who are you?!” Trevor shouted as he stepped forward, “And why are you after me all of a sudden?!”

The mothman chuckled.

“My name? It's Kransin.” He replied, “And why am I here? Some wolf hybrids from a base from here have told me about you and another friend of yours going into their base to get his stuff back.”

Xavier, Sally and Nigel were surprised.

“Well he wanted his stuff back!” Trevor said, “They were stolen!”

“Well, I don't pay attention to their side of the story.” Kransin said, “I just wanted your name and face and here we are!”

“Wait, what?! How did they get my face and identity?!”

“Because their boss, Ulkina, has made you and your friend their next targets!”

Trevor then face palmed himself.

“Of course that wolf woman was onto me!” They said, “Of freaking course!”

“Well, it is what it is!” Kransin said as he lifted one his hands up and opened it out to show his balls of fire from the butterflies he ignited his opponents, “Burn them!”