Intro

In a world where James and Lily survive their encounter with Voldemort, forcing them to witness his attempts to kill their one and only son, Harry Potter. His fate is inexplicably interwoven with that of a girl they know all too well. Selene Juneau Black Lupin is the youngest child of the infamous Sirius Black and Victoria Lupin-Black as well as the beloved younger half-sister of Cedric Diggory. Born under a waning gibbous, Selene finds herself constantly fighting against her growing feelings of affection for the youngest Potter, for only she knows the fate that awaits them. Perhaps in another life she would've been happy just sitting and doing laundry with him, but in this she is forced to bear the burden of prophetic visions detailing their only hope of defeating the Dark Lord. In these visions she only ever meets one fate, death.

This is a modern AU that will take place in the 2000s so there will be technology like phones, digital cameras, cd/vinyl players, etc. It is not canon compliant so Fred is safe don't worry, I won't promise anything else though.

My OCs: 

(Please note that I do not own the Harry Potter universe, all rights go to she-who-must-not-be-named. I do however own my OCs and storyline.)

Selene (Seh leen) Juneau (Juno) Black

September 1, 2001

Gryffindor

10 ¾'' Elm wand with Unicorn hair core

The youngest only daughter of Sirius and Victoria Black, half sister to Cedric Diggory. With black curly hair and dark hazel eyes, she is nothing short of a prodigy. Excelling in both muggle and wizard studies, Selene is the light of her family's life. With their parents being friends, her and Harry grew together as childhood companions alongside Elijah and Lucas who are a year older. She's obsessed with mathematics, quidditch, and transfiguration. As Sirius' daughter she has a nasty habit for breaking rules and goes as far as becoming an animagus on her own in her third year. Harry is her diehard companion and always seems to be in the thick of chaos with her.

 Harry is her diehard companion and always seems to be in the thick of chaos with her

Victoria Diane Lupin-Black

February 28, 1981

Ravenclaw

11 ½'' Sycamore wand with Phoenix feather core

Remus Lupin's younger sister Victoria is a beautiful and intelligent woman who managed to capture the heart of none other than Curse-Breaker Sirius Black. With gorgeous light brown curls and hazel eyes she managed to enthrall the majority of the male student population in her time at Hogwarts. This led to a drunken one night stand with Amos Diggory during a Christmas party in her final year of Hogwarts, ending in an accidental pregnancy. She married Sirius when Cedric was 2 since she and Amos decided to co-parent, allowing her to rekindle the relationship with former lover. She now works as the Director of Magical Security within the Ministry of Magic. 

Elijah Thomas Pettigrew

Hufflepuff

July 25, 2000

11'' Chestnut wand with Unicorn hair core

The son of Peter Pettigrew and an unnamed woman, left behind when his father disappeared alongside Voldemort. Messy brown hair and kind eyes hide his pain, masking the trauma of abandonment placed upon him by his father. He was taken in by Victoria and Sirius along with Lucas, making Selene the youngest of 4. Peter adores animals and wants to be a magizoologist after Hogwarts, if he makes it that is.

 Peter adores animals and wants to be a magizoologist after Hogwarts, if he makes it that is

Lucas Regulus Black

Ravenclaw

May 10, 2000

12 ½'' Beech wand with Phoenix feather core

Lucas is the son of Regulus Black, Sirius' dead younger brother, and Hestia Jones (she's younger in this ff). He is adopted by Sirius and Victoria, making him Cedric's younger and Selene's older brother. With wavy black hair, he looks like a mini Sirius with Victoria's intelligence. He's adored by all of his family, especially Selene and Harry.