1 - "The Masked Secret"

I.
🎶 🍁 🎶

Daisuke's POV:

I used to look at a bright light and admired the radiant beauty it owned

The color that it brought to my world was magical, something I could never imagine without.

That light built my dreams and held my hopes so high.

That light was my guiding star in a wonder-filled sky.

It was my greatest treasure until I lost it.

Just then did I realize that even the brightest lights could lose their radiance in a world ever changing and ever taunting.

In a world I breathe,

I could never find that light in whole because even the world is half darkness and half brilliance.

I could never hold that light for a lifetime because even my life will expire for some time to come.

It just so happen that I got robbed of that light earlier than I expected.

This all feels so void...

I missed my guiding star.

Now, I couldn't even wish for one more because the star had already left my sky never more to twinkle for another time.

•••

"Every day passes by like the autumn leaves of fall..."

I moved my fingers on the keys and played with the rhythm a little more before voicing out the next lyrics of the song.

"You hang on tight but when tomorrow comes,
You feel like letting go.."

I played a mellow sound before singing yet again and letting the notes of the song resound in my head.

It took a few more minutes until I finished the piece and opened my eyes feeling the keys touching my fingers not yet wanting to let go.

Silence filled the room as I slowly left my own world lost in the melody of the song I just sang and played on the keyboard.

I took a breath and that's when a sea of applause graced my presence to where I was at the moment.