Cradle My Feelings

"Ngh- I still have to wear this stuff?" Tweek pouted, holding up a small white skirt.

Craig stood quietly in the doorway. "Yeah, of course."

He swallowed hard, his hands shaking slightly as he held onto the small white skirt.

Slowly, he took off the big black shirt Craig had lent him, it was the most comfortable thing he had ever wore. But now, it was time to put on something much less comfortable. The skirt was soft in his hands, it was like holding a cloud of fabric. He took a deep breath and stepped into it.

It was short as always, if he bent off a little he would be flashing the whole world.

"And what should I um.. wear on top of this?" Tweek asked.

Craig's eyes traveled over Tweek's slender form, his gaze lingering on the way the fabric clung to his thighs. "A pink blouse," he said, his voice a little too calm.

Tweek looked through all the drawers until he saw where the blouses were, he picked up the first one he saw. It was a pink one with laces and a bow. He put it on, it was tight and the material was itchy.

"Hmm," he murmured. Craig started rummaging through the closet, pulling out a pastel pink head band with a small bow attached to the right hand side.

He took a step towards Tweek and gently inserted it behind both his ears. The bow sat neatly at the right hand side of his head.

"There, you look perfect now." Craig stepped back.

The blond looked at himself in the full length mirror. "Really? I look good?"

"You look adorable."

The other felt his cheeks heat up. "Thanks..." Tweek mumbled, trying to hide his smile.

The room was quiet for a moment before Tweek spoke again. "What now?"

Craig took a step closer, his hand reaching out to brush a strand of hair from Tweek's face. "Now, we make a memory," he said, his voice soft.

Tweek looked up at him, his eyes searching. "What kind of memory?"

"What kind of memory are you thinking about, huh?" Craig teased.

Tweek's eyes widened. "Craig, n-no.." he stammered, the soft fabric of the skirt brushing against his legs as he shifted nervously.

"Pftt.. I'm only teasing you." He said with a smirk.

Tweek's cheeks reddened even more, if that was possible. "Oh," he said.

"You sound disappointed.."

"N-no," Tweek squeaked out, trying to hide his embarrassment. "I'm fine with whatever."

Craig's smirk grew wider. "You're so easy to read, Tweek." He stepped closer, his hand landing on Tweek's shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Ngh!- You're always giving me ideas!-" Tweek complained.

Craig's hand slid down to Tweek's waist, his thumb playing with the fabric of the skirt. "You enjoy the thoughts though, right?"

Tweek looked down, his heart racing. He couldn't deny the flutter he felt in his stomach when Craig was touching him. "I-I guess," he mumbled.

"Or maybe you enjoy the reality even more," he whispered, his hands moving to the blond's hips.

"Pfttt.. and you can me the pervert... you're getting all worked up by the attention.." Craig teased, his thumbs making small circles on Tweek's hips, the fabric of the skirt brushing against his fingertips.