Prologue

.......

-

"Oh Sehun?" A beautiful soft and melodious voice asked from behind startling the boy.

"Umm.. yes?" Sehun replied turning around but flinched when something cold was placed directly on his forehead.

He looked at the source of coldness and groaned, a gun, not again, another assassin, sent to kill him, well kinda understandable as he is the sole heir of Oh Empires.

He has been in these kinds of situations so many times that it doesn't scare him anymore, but still none of them were able to get this close to the Oh prince, which actually surprised Sehun.

He looked at the gun, tracing the hand towards the face of the owner of the weapon.

Fuck! Sehun wasn't supposed to like this as much as he does, in fact he was supposed to hate it, hate him.

but right now, standing here, with a gun pointed directly on his skull still all Sehun can think is 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡, the man before him, god he is 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡.

How is this even legal? Sehun didn't know they hired actual supermodels as assassins.

"Fuck!" Sehun cursed under his breath when his heart did a flip inside his chest, he looked at the assassin, he doesn't even have to pull the trigger, Sehun might die just by looking at him, and on the second thought it wouldn't be to bad, if it meant dying by the creature crafted carefully by Aphrodite herself.

The man frowned and cocked his head a bit, staring at Sehun's face confused. Sehun was hypnotised, he couldn't look away no matter how hard he tried to.

He looked closely at the Assassin's face, golden skin, those chocolate brown eyes, a cute button nose and god those pink unnecessarily plumped sinful lips.

Isn't it illegal, how is he not in jail yet?

Sehun couldn't help but stare at the sharp edge of his jaw, or the little dip of his cheeks, it's all just too beautiful.

Sun kissed golden skin contrasting perfectly with his own milky white one. God, it must be fate, it couldn't be something else, the man chuckled in annoyance at the younger's expression before pressing the gun harder on his forehead.

"Done drooling kid? I got a job to finish, and in this case the job is you." The assassin tilted his head while raising an eyebrow.

Sehun stood silent, eyes glued to Kai’s lips, causing the assassin to raise an eyebrow, he was about to say something but stopped, feeling another presence around them.
The assassin turned around when another (read: annoyed) voice boomed through the empty hall, "let's go Kai, leave the kid, they are cutting the payment."

Kai frowned, his lips jutting in a small pout as he retrieved his gun, putting it back inside his pocket and stared at Sehun who was looking back at him like the assassin had hung the moon and the stars in the sky himself.

"Look man no harm is done, you are safe so no bad blood, okay? don't go around complaining." Kai said while taking a few careful steps back as he looked back at his partner.

Sehun couldn't hear a single thing, the boy was having a short circuit in his head and heart.

"Hey Suho, Do you think we need to knock him out?" The assassin asked, looking at his companion and the other looked at Sehun, sharp feline eyes narrowing a bit as he shook his head with a chuckle.

"Leave him, that kid already looks knocked out enough, I doubt he'll go around snitching about us." he looked back at his partner and the assassin nodded and his suggestion went towards his partner.

Before leaving the assassin turned around looking at the heir, "it was nice meeting you kid, hope we never see eachother again.”

Another bottom Kai version, because I love tall guys with tan skin and plump lips.