Chapter 1 at iacon city and kingdom 

Long time ago before wars in cyber before our ancestor, there all primes  to build new kingdom in Iacon. In time before when All primes went visiting planet call earth with humans allies with maximals for welcome them in villagers ,Zeta prime meet a beautiful human lady in village with bright hair as sun with skin as light brown her name is queen Maya the family of Maximals.

Zeta prime ask queen Maya to marriage for all kingdom in galaxy she said yes, in Peru they having wedding ceremony in village Zate prime as groom with his family the prime , when people staring when at beautiful bride is Maya she like princess so Peru play music pan flute and tarka flute for bride walk down to meet groom.

The wise man  the pries  " now we gather  here today with our kingdom "  he reading many scroll  lines, someone who been fall sleep it was micronus prime, solus prime give him little slap his arm wake him up " what what what happened" said Micronu...

The wise man  the pries  " now we gather  here today with our kingdom "  he reading many scroll  lines, someone who been fall sleep it was micronus prime, solus prime give him little slap his arm wake him up " what what what happened" said Micronus prime with low voice and confuse "just pay attention what wise man pries said and stay awake" said Solus prime with low voice with serious face.

"Maya do you take Zeto prime to be as wedding husband" the wise man said

"I do"

The  wise man turned  to Zeto prime

" Zeto did you take Maya to be as wedding wife" the wish man said

"I do"

"May I have the rings please" when villagers boy carrying the rings Zeto prime slip her finger on ring ,Maya  slip his finger on ring

" By power of sun and moon as sparkmate of Cybertron and earth  and now I pronounce you Prime and wife you may kiss the birde"
They kiss each other on lips all villagers , maximal and primes cheer on them and tossed flowers pedal falling like snow, But Amalgomus  and Nexus well probably crying lots love happy ending wedding.

It time to have wedding feast with bonfire to dance and music too.

Here music for wedding dance and music

27 years later

But it Maya she having a baby to give birth , also she getting sick, Zeta prime told The Wiseman  to find someone to cure his wife but
He found the answer from legendary they call the blue Crystal flower spark.

That night when all villagers , maximal and primes too for searching blue crystal flower  for time running out for queen.

" we found it by age " said  Onyx prime  " good work  my friend we pick up to the village for queen Maya" said Vector prime

They pick up blue crystal flower and straight to village

When healer used drop blue crystal flower  in water bow to give queen  to drink before she give her birth.

The new first born of princess  she have beautiful brown hair , blue eyes and skin of snow with forehead crystal she last  of Guardian crystal gem of blue spark

They name her princess Gloria, when Queen Maya pick her baby daughter up with her tears joy and she kiss her on forehead Crystal, Zeta prime is very joyful with his daughter.

With all villagers , maximal and primes to welcome her new first born princess, they unleash all beautiful Mia Posa the butterfly's they flew sky by sun light.

To be continued

I hope you new chapter and let's what happened next chapter?