Last Place❤️

(Chapter 27)

Continuation.......................................................................................................

Nicole was furious but she didn't know what to do she wanted so badly to fly out to Napa and see what was going on but clearly he didn't want her to know if he did he would have said something before just making the choice of flying out there all on his own and not taking her with him!

She then remember the way the camera showed him on the phone and thought that can't be it can it?

Nicole got up and was heading to the kitchen when there was a knock on the door she saw Nick and she wasn't really in the mood for visitors but he had already seen her and she couldn't hide anymore!

She opened the door and she noticed him a bit sad!

Nikki: Hey!
Nick: Look Nicole I'm not going to waste my time here I just want to say I'm sorry!
Nikki: Sorry? For what?

She asked confused not knowing what he could possibly have to apologize for!

Nick: I knew about Eva having to take Daysie to do a DNA test!
Nikki: So?
Nick: I went early and sort of hooked up with one of the girls from the facility and when she wasn't looking I switched Johns blood with mine!

Nicole was shocked and scared she couldn't believe what she was hearing!

Nikki: What? Why would you do that?

She said as she yelled at him!

Nick: I did it for you!

Nikki looked at him confused!

Nikki: For me?
Nick: I knew that if the DNA test came back positive then it would cause problems for you and your family especially knowing how sensitive Melody is to being the only girl!
Nikki: Wait so she is his daughter?

Nick just nodded and Nicole could feel her whole world crushing down on her!

Nick: I'm sorry Nicole I just wanted you to be happy even if it's not with me then oh well but I thought maybe if I did this Eva would go away and you would be happy!

Nikki smiled and hugged him!

Nikki didn't know why but she felt the need to hug him she felt like he was the only one who cared about her and her daughters feelings! Not like John who didn't even bother to tell her why he left he just left without one explanation and now all of the world was making their own assumptions about the whole situation!

Nikki: Wait why did you use your blood?

She said as she pulled away from the hug!

Nick: I didn't know who else to use so I just used mine but then I got caught and I was forced to give Johns blood back then they found one of Daysie's bottle in the waiting area and did the test again that's how they discovered that she is his daughter!
Nikki: So that's why Johns in Napa! He got the call and he went running to her!
Nick: I guess so! Are you mad at me?

Nikki was confused she just smiled and hugged him again!

Nikki: No that was really sweet and I appreciate the attempt to make this work but it didn't so I guess I figure it out
Nick: Well if you ever need anyone to talk to or possibly kidnap I'm here!

He said as he smiled at her and she walked him to the door!

They exchanged a few more words then he left Nicole was mad and scared and over all just wanted to be done with this and she also needed to be away!

She packed her bags along with Nate's and Carters told her other kids goodbye and left!

She knew if John wanted to find her he could so she went to the last place he would ever look.........

A/N

Okay so I saw the description for ep. 4 of total divas and it says that Nikki challenges Bryan for not liking her!

That took my by surprise who would have known that Bryan doesn't like her? This was really surprising!

No I'm not spoiling anything because I don't know exactly what's going on I just read the descriptions!

Anyways thoughts?

Description pic in the picture thingy