prologue

*Sarah's Diary - March 15th*

   I'm suffocating under the weight of my own expectations. I thought I was good enough, but the truth is, I'm not even close. These drugs, they're consuming me, eating away at my sanity. Him and I, we're a toxic dance, a waltz of self-destruction.

I put on a mask, a smile, a laugh, but behind the façade, I'm dying. My friends, they're amazing, oblivious to the chaos brewing inside me. But he knows. My boyfriend he's got me so worried recently. And here he comes, he sees the cracks, and he's using them against me.

Blackwood is a town shrouded in darkness, where secrets lurk in every shadow. And he's exploiting my deepest fears, threatening to expose my past. The woods, they haunt me, whispers of something which ought to have been long forgotten.

I'm trapped, lost in a labyrinth of my own mind. Sleep eludes me, and when it does come, I'm plagued by nightmares. The thought of disappearing, of falling into an abyss is terrifying. Will anyone notice? Will anyone care?

I feel invisible, a ghost drifting through life. They never really saw me, not even when I was standing right in front of them. I want to sleep but not this way, I might fall asleep in a dark pit in the oblivion yet they will forget me without a trace, cause while i was here they never really saw me.

*The Last Entry*

[The diary ends abruptly, with a torn page and a faint scribble]

*Fading Words*

"...help me...can't escape...the shadows..."

*The Diary Goes Dark*