Character Sketch

SIA KUSHWAHA

Meet Sia, a young woman who feels lost in the aftermath of a heart-wrenching breakup. Sia's once vibrant spirit now carries the weight of emotional scars from the shattered relationship. She lives through her days with a heavy heart, feeling the absence of the person who used to be her confidant and support. With no one to turn to, Mia finds herself suffering with the overwhelming sense of loneliness that accompanies her trauma. Despite the darkness that clouds her thoughts, Sia's inner strength and resilience quietly whisper of hope for healing and renewal.

VANSH KHURANA

Introducing Vansh, a guy who made the tough call to part ways with Sia without feeling guilty about it. Despite the end of their relationship, he remains firm in his decision, believing it was the best choice for both of them. He carries on with his life, seemingly unaffected by the breakup, yet beneath his composed exterior, there may linger a hint of unresolved emotions or a deeper story waiting to unfold. His demeanor hints at a complexity that goes beyond what meets the eye, leaving room for deeper exploration of his character and motivations.

Riya Rajvansh

Meet Riya, the girl who now shares moments of joy with Vansh, the guy who once was Sia's partner. Sharing a good bond of deep friendship with Sia, now she appears to betray the strings of friendship between them. Riya's presence in Vansh's life after the breakup casts a shadow of betrayal over Sia's heart. While she may appear carefree and happy on the surface, her actions have left Sia feeling deceived and hurt. The dynamic between Vansh and her hints at a deeper narrative of shifting loyalties and complicated emotions, adding layers of complexity to the aftermath of the breakup. Her character embodies the tension between newfound happiness and the lingering echoes of betrayal that resonate within the story's narrative.

Other side characters :

Divya Kushwaha - Mother of  Sia.

Anand Kushwaha - Sia's father.

Vihaan Sinha - Vansh's only close friend.

Karishma - Sia's only close childhood family friend.

A story based on the dark side of love. 'If there's the rainbow, there's been a storm while ago'. We know love heals. But what when your love breaks your heart into fragments? Your love turns out be one-sided? The broken promises. The shattered heart. The Tale of Pain and Redemption.

~

The other characters are most likely to appear in the screen of the narration when neccesary.

Do vote and follow the account if you loved this intro.

~ chaandsitarex.