♡ UNKNOWN FROM FEELINGS ♡

?? : hey babygirl stay with me sometimes I'll also pay you ( he laugh looking at you )
Yn : w..what ?
Jennie : yeah he's saying truth. You trapped taehyung bcz he's rich such a slut.
Yn : STOP JENNIE
Jennie : stop shouting taehyung's slu.....
Taehyung : JENNIE.......I'LL FORGOT YOU'RE A GIRL IF YOU COMPLETE YOUR WORD (  he shouted from back )
?? : why you're defending this bit......( he received a beautiful punch )
Taehyung : think twice before talking about her ( he said angrily with his red eyes ) you'll regret you existence remember my words . And Jennie I'm warning you last time don't come around her if you try to bully her again I'll bring hell for you here ( he come to you and went to classroom with you )
Taehyung in mind : she's so silent she didn't even utter a word. She's definitely hurt by their words I have to make her mood.
Taehyung : ynieee you're looking beautiful today. What do you want ice cream or something else. Do you know you look more cute when you pout ( he was try to making your mood but you're still stone ) say something please.....( he pouted cutely and hold your hands )
Yn : everyone taking our friendship in a wrong way so keep distance from me.
Taehyung : w..what are you saying please stop thinking about them they're talking rubbish ( his smile replaced with worry ) you understand ?
Yn : no kim taehyung we should stay away from each other I'm saying this not bcz they're talking rubbish I'm saying this bcz it's good for us. ( you left the classroom leaving taehyung broken & hurt )
Taehyung : how can she say this huh ? ( tears gathering in his eyes ) no no maybe she's just tensed she need space. She can't broke our friendship. Why it's hurting me ?
Yn : ( you are crying silently bcz you also don't want to end this friendship. He was the one who understand you. Who made you understand you worth it. His teary eyes making you more guilty. ) I'm sorry taehyung it's better we separated. I forgot that I'm not your type I'm not for you. I don't wanted to be called someone's slut obviously anyone will think me as a slut bcz I'm staying with a rich boy all day.

Lunch time

Yn : ( you was eating your lunch but tae come )
Taehyung : why are you eating alone ?  I was searching you in the whole college well Eat a lot yniee ( he smiled and continue eating )
Yn : hmmm ( you was silent all the time ) I'm done ( saying this you left )
Taehyung : yniee ( he went to you )  are you tensed about morning incident don't worry they're just jealous of us. Okey ?
Yn : I was serious when I asked you to broke this friendship
Taehyung : do you really want this ? ( he asked with hurt tone )
Yn : yess I want it
Taehyung : then why you're sad ? Why your eye's are full of tears? Why you're broken tell me ?
Yn : ( you again try to go away from him )
Taehyung : FUCKING TELL ME ? WHY ARE YOU HURTING ME ? WHY ARE YOU HURTING YOURSELF ? ( he grabbed you by your shoulder and shouted tears dropping from his eyes. Everyone was looking at you both )
Yn : T..tae l..l..eave me ( tears dropping from your eyes )
Taehyung : ( he leave you and hugged you securely not give you chance to escape and start crying while saying ) don't leave me. Don't broke our beautiful bond it's really special for me. Idk how you become my safe place I'm cold hearted person and don't like to talk to someone but if you are infront of me then I love to talk with you. My cold heart start melting.
Don't ignore me please
*  whole college was in shocked bcz they first time saw him crying. You can't resist his request and agreed with him *
Yn : okey it's ok stop crying
Taehyung : ( he pulled out from hug ) seriously ! Thank you so much. Thank you yniee
Yn : it's ok
Taehyung : but I'm angry with you
Yn : huh ! Why ?
Taehyung : come with me ( he hold your hand gentle way )
Yn : taeeeee ( he took you to a empty classroom ) what happened ?
Taehyung : are you mad or what huh !
Yn : w...w..what happened
Taehyung : your going to broke our friendship bcz they're talking rubbish. What do you think ? Our friendship is nothing for you ?
Yn  : I'm sorry it's nothing like this. It's really special for me too. But anyone can think that I'm staying with you bcz you're ric.....( he again hug you making you silent )
Taehyung : I'm with you by my whole heart. And they thinking bad about you bcz they're like that not you okey ?
Yn : I'm sorry I make you sad ( you said with cute pout )
Taehyung : you're so adorable how can they bully you. They're so bad
Yn : ( you both giggle ) let's go back to class.
Taehyung : hmmm
Yn in mind : he really care for me. He's cold hearted but always good with me. I'm lucky that he's my friend no no he's my best friend my only friend. I can't ruin our friendship. I'll never leave him. ( you are smiling thinking this )
Taehyung : why are you smiling ?
Yn : nothing

After college

Yn : bye tae
Taehyung : wait I'll drop you today
Yn : no it's ok I'll go by myself
Taehyung : shut up come with me
Yn : ( after 10 minutes ) ok bye
Taehyung : hmmm how's aunty
Yn : she's good do you want to come?
Taehyung : ummm let's go
Yn : mommmmmm
Ym : why are you shouting ? Ohh taehyung
* yn introduce taehyung to her mom and he visit many times in Yn's home *
Taehyung : yess aunty how are you ?
Ym : I'm good
Taehyung : good to hear
Ym : you sit I'm bringing something for you
Taehyung : ahhh bring kimchi rice please. I fall in Love with your kimchi rice ( he asked like kids )
Yn : ( you and your mother laughed at his cuteness )
Taehyung : yeah I'm confessing my love for kimchi rice and don't laugh at me
Yn : yeah I'm not laughing
Ym : yeah I'm also not laughing
Ok you both sit here I'm coming back soon
Yn : hmmm
Taehyung : ok

* after lunch he left to his home *

In kim mansion

Mrs kim : tae son go freshen up I'll serve you lunch
Taehyung : I don't need mom
Mrs kim : why ?
Taehyung : bcz I'm full mom I already ate
Mrs kim : ok then
Taehyung : bye mom ( while smiling he went to his room )
Mrs kim : what happened to him I'm wondering he's being happy and always smiling in a small thing since some days . Is he got a girlfriend ? Well whatever the reason is I really liked bcz he's happy and enjoying his life. Always stay happy my son. And btw He's looking more handsome when he smiled ( she start smiling and went to her work )

In kim enterprise

Mr Kim : I hope this deal lead us to big success mr park ( he hand shake with him )
Mr park : of course mr. Kim I'm getting late so bye meet you soon
Mr Kim : bye
Mr.Lee ( mr Kim's secretary ) : congratulations boss
Mr Kim : hmmm still company in loss
Mr Lee : hmmm
Mr Kim : what about kim corporation deal
Mr Lee : I'm trying to set this
Mr Kim : do your best and what's my schedule ?
Mr Lee : you have two meetings and some papers to sign
Mr Kim : ok bring the papers
* Mr Kim is a business man and his company profits is matter for him the most and one more thing is important for him that is his reputation but no doubt he loves his family more than business more than anything *