My indian bride (v) 3

before i could say anything he smashed his lips on mine and make me lay down on bed with rough and passionate kiss and i start to caress his hairs he broke the kiss and start to remove my underwear and insert his long finger and start to thrust deep in me making me buckle my hips up
tae : little wife loving my finger isn't it ? see how you're clenching against my fingers
yn : ahh....taee-ahh .....ohhh i'm
tae : tell me yniee what you want to tell me
yn : please....i'm feeling something down there ......ohh godd
tae : *he let out slight chuckle knowing he's making her come as soon as possible* you want to release something which you did't know ?
yn : ma-maybee....yes *she said while curling her toes*
tae : you are so responsive......and i'm loving that
*suddenly he remove his fingers and yn whine because sudden voidness in her pussy.
he start to undress himself while making eye contact with her and observing her newly wedded husbands toned body and gulping and this thing making taehyung crazy after some second taehyung ask concent from yn*
tae : may i ?
yn : y-yess

*taehyung grabbed your earlobe in between his teeth, kneading your breast he prode his leangth in you. making sure that you're comortable with his length in your tight little cunt. he start to thrust as slow as he can in place and whispers some soothing words which making your mind divert from throbbing pain. when you start to moan in pleasure he shifts position the very next second. "ride me". sucking your nipple he moaned, rutting your hips on his member. guiding you on his manhood.
loud whimpers of satisfaction were heard in your room. you were bouncing on his member, hand placed over his chest. "yess just like that". taehyung was groaning content with the pace you extort on his shaft.
he pressured his finger on your nub. his tip was hitting your spots and with last and deep thrust into you he made you come hard and you moaned his name making him go hard and he start to pound on you....."aahhhh tae". he's now groaning and thrusting fast and with some more minutes late he found himself deep coming in your cunt milking with his seeds.....he groaned soflty and made you lay on his chest and you both breathing heavily.*

after some minutes

tae : ynahh ?
yn : *lazily* hmm
tae : i love you
yn : *look at him with half sleepy eyes* i love you to dear husband
tae : *he smiled and give peck on her forehead* good night my little wifey

*they both drifted in their sleep and they that night they found each other in their tight embrace for whole life*

THE END