Battle in the Void

In the world where he could gain access to media in other worlds, this includes games, comics and even shows that nobody else knows let alone exists. Only a few friends did, this includes his roommate Ashley, who was the average fan of this series. And when the one blue blur's game came out in that other world and how mixed it was, they both called it a fanfic that was somehow made into a Sonic game. While the emerald dragon at first was annoyed and frustrated, the fan game helped fixed a certain character to be a far better villain. This however made the bounty hunting raptor feel indifference to this, yes he had to admit fans that actually cared make a difference. It got him thinking and his instincts were telling him to help the one that didn't have a chance, the one in the game and not this fan version. As a dangel his species have an instinctive feel for helping those who need it, even those that deep in their core needs it the most. Oddly enough his first ones with his new body, he helped the anti version of Sonic, become more of an ally along with his girlfriend, and the now reformed lynx. He helped them into the Sonic world that Ashley knew from the reboot of Archie, he had saved their lives by going back for them before they could be erased. So it's not like Yoshster was a stranger to this concept, it's that with his ability to go into cyberspace, so as long as something is on a device and the data is there, he can go into that world and bring them into the new reality. He is cautious about which world he goes to as he would rather avoid making conflict and get into wars with other strong foes and unwanted enemies. He makes up his mind and started to get ready.

Ashley: Yoshster why are you heading over to the console? 

Yoshster: I think that Jackal deserves another chance to be somebody. Rather then a forced carbon lesser copy.

Ashley: You really are what your species name is. Just be sure if you bring him over he won't cause trouble.

Yoshster: Oh come on Ash, we both know along with our friends you think he's a handsome dawg heh~!!

Ashley: Just get your tail in there or else i'll be ordering something else for us to eat.

Yoshster: Right-E-O! Oh and should things go swell, you and Reala can join in on the get together with Scourge and Fiona!

With that he dives into the system, the game files he was able to locate and entered. The raptor could see the events that led up to when the jackal was defeated by Sonic and the avatar. Before being warped away with no explanation. It wasn't that hard to track him down, he was in some kind of dark void. There wasn't anything beyond the Jackal's position, he wasn't aware that the raptor was in area. Infinite found himself frustrated if not furious that he failed, he steadied himself as he tried to stand. 

Infinite: Damn those two, damn the doctor, damn those that made me look like an utter fool!

He was able to regain his strength, yet felt parts of his body ache. Even coughing up blood as Infinite tried using the phantom ruby's power to get him out of here. It didn't work, which didn't make sense as the ruby's power could bend reality and create realistic illusions. It could even give him the ability to fly and even blast lasers. Infinite could still do that thus headed off to try and find someway to escape. What happened next was something he did not expect to encounter. 

Yoshster: Man you sure were a bit tricky to track down, let alone still being able to move after the ass beating you received from Mr. Cockiness and his pet sidekick. 

Infinite: Who are you? I've never recalled seeing anything like you during the war. Are you on Eggman's team, or the resistance? If you are, then I'll be sure to eliminate you where you stand.

Yoshster: Now now let's not get ahead of ourselves puppy. Firstly the name's Yoshster, i'm what you call a multi task hobby person. Second you can cool it with the magic powers as I'm here for a reason. And that is you.

The masked jackal remained on guard, he didn't know what this lizard wanted, all he knows was that if he got in his way, he'd get rid of him.