Chapter 1

ASHLEYS POV

I'm Ashley, Well Ashley Kate Quinn thats my full name. Its the first day of school and I'm going to a new school. The last school I went to I was well the nerd. But hopefully today will be different its a ner school, right? I changed my apperence to look less nerdy. Today I'm wearing a black and white long sleeve shirt and some light wash jean shorts. My brown hair is curled and I'm wearing some eyeliner and mascara. I usually wear glasses but I got some contacts to look less nerdy. I slipped on some black converse and went down stairs where my mom was waiting for me to come down for breakfast.

"Hey honey, you look cute for school today!" My mom said giving me my breakfast.

"Thanks mom." I said taking a bite of toast.

"So do you want me to drive you to school to day and help you get checked in or are you going to do it yourself?" My mom said staring at me from acrossed the island.

"I think I'm going to drive myself. Can I drive one of my cars?" I asked my mom.

"Honey, Its up to you they're yours." My mom said. I never really drive it because I dont want people to treat me different if they find out im rich.

"Okay im going to start heading to school, love you." I said as I placed my plate in the sink. I looked at the clock and it was 8:00am.

"Love you too! Your dad will be home at 7:00 tonight." My mom said. 

"Okay!" I said. My dad owns the main country club here in Phoenix. Yes Phoenix Arizona. He is always at the club associating with the guest. I like going there to tan or swim. This year im having a sweet sixteen there. I get to the garage and take the keys of the rack. I decide to take my black 2015 stingray corvette. Ooo I think my dad knew I was going to ride it because my sweet baby was just polished. Its a 5min drive to school. I just got to school I look at my phone and its 8:09am so I decide to rush into the office. I gotta to the office they gave me my schedule, books, and my locker number. I got to my locker and put my bag and books in there except my math book cause thats my first class. I started to head to homebase, room 217. I eventually find it and tell the teacher im the new kid.

"Okay class this is our new student Ashley-Kate!' She said with a big smile on her face.

"Oh I just like it Ashley." I said to her with a smile on my face.

"Sorry, Okay Ashley tell us about yourself." The teacher said like I didnt have a choice.

"Okay ummm...I am an only child, I love school, I am on the cheer squad, My mom is a stay home mom and my dad is..." I said. Should I say... Ya I will.

"And your dad is a what?" A girl called out from the class.

"My dad is a Country club owner... Plam Beach Country Club." I said.

 With that the bell rang and I went to my favorite class, math. A girl caught up to me and introduced herself to me I think she was popular. She looks like it.

"Hey I'm Serena! Stick with me and you will be one of the most popular girls in the school." Serena said.

"Okay but right now I got to get to math the bell is about to ring. Sit with you at lunch?" I said totally excited.

"Okay!"Serena said. With that I walked in to class everyone one was there.

"Hey I'm the new kid, Ashley." I said to the teacher. Mr. Kelly because it says that on the sign on his desk.

"Okay Ashley, take a set next to Derek."Mr. Kelly said. Luke looks like the guy all the girls fall for the star of the school....the football captian.

"Hey I'm Ashley." I said to him while sitting down.

"Hi Ashley I'm Derek." Derek said.

"Okay class today we will be working on algebra." Mr Kelly said. 

                                              ~LUNCH~ 

I was waiting in line I got a piece of pizza and some carrots an a water bottle. I need to eat more. As I was getting ready to pay someone slamed there money down. I looked up and saw a hot guy.

"Hey I'm Luke, wanna eat together?" Luke said.

"I will eat with you if you pay for me and my friends." I said with a smile on my face.

"Okay who is your friends?" I point from where I was all the way to the end of the line probably like 22 students.

"Okay I will sit with you tomorrow." Luke said with a smile on his face. I walk away and go towards the table Serena and her friends are sitting at.

"Hey!" I said to Serena.

"Hey you came!" Serena said.

 We just ate then talked about her and her boyfriend. Although she never said his name.

                                          ~HOME~

"How was the first day?" My mom said.

"Good really good....."I said.