02

Tk's POV

Tyreek Travis Richie 21

I entered the base where everyone was waiting for me.

I own a illegal business where I sell drugs and I earn up to 18 million a day.

I pulled the door and everyone was there.

Quan,Mario,juta and zade.

Quan and I knew each other from basic school and continued being friends from then.

Mario was my classmate from 10th grade and the friendship grew from then. Juta was a good aimer with guns and good at hacking computers and systems. He was hired by me.

And lastly zade was also a hacker, the only thing is that he could hack faster than juta.

"TK you omn did a call dung me phone a ask fi yuh eno."juta sated.

"Nuh me omn again."I said calmly sitting down and taking out a splif to light.

"What dat TK?"Mario asked.

"She a tek things serious and we both agreed that we would only have sex but she a get attached and me nuh like dat."I stated clearly irritated.

"A expect a yute eno."juta said with a smile.

Finally he get Kim pregnant.

"Neva think yuh could a duh it eno."zade exclaimed and everyone started laughing at juta.

But real medz him a fuck di gyal from highschool and cya get har pregnant so haffi mek fun a him yes.

"Respect."I said and juta and I dapped up.

Although everyone was laughing I didn't brena ruin me fucking mood suh me nuh feel ina the mood yah now.

"Memba WI a guh pan the weekend trip  this weekend eno."zade said scrolling on his phone.

"Jada mek me feel a way eno."Mario said easing back in his chair.

"She still nah talk tuh yuh?"I asked.

"No sah and she nah go me no head from which day."he replied and sighed.

Fucka him.

"Fucka yuh who tell yuh fi guh cheat pan the girl."juta said jokingly.

"Dis serious to rassclawtt."juta said and they all laughed after Mario except me.

Piss off yf.

*
*
*

Gigi's POV