How to train your dragon

Berk was a cold, harsh island and the Vikings who lived there had to fight to survive. Who did the Vikings fight? Dragons! They were fierce beasts all kinds of sizes. Hiccup was a very small Viking. His father was the proud leader of the Viking Village. Hiccup invented weapons like the Mangler to fight dragons. Once he was pretty sure he hit an attacking Night Fury! With each attack, the dragons stole more and more food. The chief ordered all of the adults to sail of in search of the Dragon's land. The teenagers had learnt to defend Berk. Astrid was a tough Viking girl with her own axe. She just couldn't wait for some dragon fighting. The other teens were excited to Ruffnut and Tuffnut were twins. They were always competing to see who were rougher and tougher. Snoutlout loved danger. He was quick at action but very slow at thinking. Fishlegs was a little bit more careful but he'd still like to fight. Gobber was the teen's teacher and on the first day of training he brought out a short dragon called a Gronckle. Gronckles could eat rocks and turn them into lava balls. They can hover and fly backwards but they can't make fire if their heads got wet. Next Gobber showed them a tiny dragon called a Terrible Terror. The Terrible Terror was the size of a dog. But it was no less  than deadly. "When it comes to dragons, size doesn't matter Gobber said. Next on the list The Deadly Nadder. The deadly Nadder was a confident dragon with a spine shooting tail. The last dragon Hiccup, with a dragon so she ran to  Gobber showed them was a hideous Zippleback. The Zippleback was the hardest to control out of all of them. One day Astrid followed Hiccup when he went to visit Toothless. But she couldn't hardly believe what she saw Hiccup, with a dragon so she rushed back to the village and tried to kill it.