Michael Nijiiro

Michael Nijiiro
[The Destined Star Child]

Michael Nijiiro[The Destined Star Child]

Grand Variant:

Age: 24

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Element: All

Style: Special

Speciality: Sabre, Melee (He is a Weapon Crafter. He can use his powers to create weapons)

Height: 173cm

Likes: Vane, Vaseraga, Dates, Thinking of Cute Stuff, Trying Female Cosmetics (He loves cuteness and dress up so yeah don't blame him), Restoration of the world

Dislikes: Belial, destruction of the world, Anyone who hurt his loved ones and friends, being rejected

Personality: When Michael was a child, He was shy and timid, often prone to crying when he made a mistake, This is why his childhood friends called a Gentle Crybaby child, in which Michael felt embarrassed the first time. He also show his gentle and kindness towards Vaseraga and often smiled with him, He also felt grief when seeing Vaseraga crew members, Michael new adult friends sacrifice themselves to Lich.

Now in present, He is a Cheerful and kind young boy who helped Gran, Djeeta, Vyrn, Lyria and the other Grandcypher crew members. He also show love and kindness towards his crushes. He also have hated rmand rage towards Belial who wish to plumg the world to chaos. He is also can have a Short ill-tempered which he was called an "Tsundere Boy".

Backstory: He is Vane, Lancelot, Gran, Djeeta, Tristette and Cupitan Childhood Friend. As the old world came to end before Sky Realm creation, Bahamut, the Dragon God of Alpha Creation and Omega Destruction, took noticed of the baby infant named Michael Nijiiro Drew after his original Mother, the famous detective Nancy Drew died. So Bahamut goes to pick up Michael and decided to put Michael in the crib into Nier *before becoming a evoker* House. He and his adoptive sister Nier grew to being loved. Oh and not only that, Michael met some of the childhood friends: Tristette, Cupitan Lancelot, Vane, Gran and Djeeta. The five played together in Happiness, vowing to meet again in the future.