TWO - Here We Go Again

The walk back to the hotel was tiring, the metro line they were going to take straight to the hotel was closed due to an accident on one of the tracks, they tried to take other lines and after getting lost they had to walk for more than thirty minutes until they reached the hotel. They went up with Luiza's suitcases and just when they thought they would finally be able to rest and then go to lunch, the card that opens the door to Cayetana's room didn't work, so they had to go all the way down again and ask reception to magnetize the card again until they finally managed to get into the room.

"Fuck it, I'm done." Luiza says.

"Same!" Cayetana lies down on her bed. "Where do you want to go for lunch?"

"Whatever." She shrugs. "All I know is that dinner will be good tonight."

Cayetana looks confusedly at Luiza, who has a mischievous smile on her lips.

"Ew!" Cayetana says, throwing a pillow at her friend. "Nothing's going to happen tonight."

Laughing, Luiza throws herself on the bed next to Cayetana.

"Oui, oui, Loui, je m'enfuirai avec toi dans la ville de l'amour!" Luiza scoffs as Cayetana pretends to vomit.

"Ew! Ew! And since when do you speak French?"

"Since I started working with an international company, chéri!"

"Chic!" Cayetana says. "But Loui and I have nothing to do with each other!"

"He seems to like you a lot!" Luiza teases.

Cayetana rolls her eyes. "I was just trying to have fun, but he's fallen in love!"

When Cayetana met Loui in front of the Eiffel Tower at an evening picnic on one of her first days in Paris, she thought he had noticed when she explained that she didn't want to fall in love. However, she knew that the short film about romance that she had shot in Paris also had some of Loui's charm in it, as he had helped her with the script and some of the production, especially the locations. Cayetana had told him many times that she didn't want a romance or a fling, that all the kissing and touching they exchanged was purely sexual and for fun, but clearly Loui had been carried away by his feelings for following her there.

"Let's have dinner anyway, shall we? His friend was cute!"

Luiza looked at her like a cute puppy trying to convince her, Cayetana couldn't even remember the name of Loui's friend, she was too worried about how to get out of the situation without hurting her heart.

"Are you sure?" Cayetana asked.

"Please!" Luiza whimpers a little and her eyes are almost watering.

"Okay!"

"Yey!" Luiza celebrates by throwing her arms around her friend. "We're going to be so hot in Barcelona!"

"We haven't even had lunch yet!"