marriage

Author pov

They declared they will marry after one week of that incident they want simple wedding but aera parents insisted ofcourse their daughter wedding. They want to do arrangements and all but yoongi is more stubborn. He knows they need rest so he handle everything about wedding .

Yoongi is nervous after hospital they never talk to each other about wedding he knew that he has something in his heart but can't Express. While aera think only about her future and parents she doesn't know why she is marrying her boss. But she can't say no she need to handle everything.

After her broke up her heart was empty and never feel for anyone she will Never love anyone anymore will she? She questioned herself !

Today is biggest day for their life .
They will marry each other . But the question is ! Will they ever love each other or their marriage was empty without love and affection . Will their marriage survive?

.

.

.

Ls: wow ! Kim aera look at yourself you look breathtaking * she hug her*
Jn: my baby is grown up* she has tears *
Rs : pls aera! Don't forget us * she sniff *
Js: finally you are going to get married * aera first time seeing tears in jisoo's eyes
Aera: unnies ! I love you all but I am not leaving you * they group hugged each other for minute.

Ls: wow ! Kim aera look at yourself you look breathtaking * she hug her* Jn: my baby is grown up* she has tears * Rs : pls aera! Don't forget us * she sniff * Js: finally you are going to get married * aera first time seeing tears in jisoo's eyes ...

Blackpink outfits

Someone clear throat as we look and none other than my friends ( brothers)

Tae: my bestie look beautiful * he   smile * Jn: tae ! I don't look beautiful * she glaring at her boyfriend * Tae: ofcourse baby you are beautiful but today is my besties wedding * he pleads * Jn : I am joking dumbo * she hit his arm *

Tae: my bestie look beautiful * he smile *
Jn: tae ! I don't look beautiful * she glaring at her boyfriend *
Tae: ofcourse baby you are beautiful but today is my besties wedding * he pleads *
Jn : I am joking dumbo * she hit his arm *

Aera has 2 best friends lisa and tae they have trio . Because she is close to them they have same personality and mostly crackhead and bubbly, funny .

Jin approach aera
Jin: my little sister look beautiful and cute * he wink *
Aera: oppa ! * he tightly hug him * for aera after parents her friends are everything especially jinsoo they are her 2nd mother and father *
Js: btw you look handsome jin * she kiss his cheek*
Jin : yk jin , world wide handsome, my world wide beautiful * they started laugh *