33

"There's been a new development.." Zed spoke lowly into phone as he got dressed. After giving Bella a little stress relief, she had to start wedding festivities and he needed a little relief of his own.

Fuck..

Thinking of her now was getting him riled up again and the idea of it pissed him off. They had fucked for hours last night.. He quite literally tried fucking her out of his system... and he's pretty sure he just made it even worse.

"What kind of development?"

"Bucky's clean, he hasn't been apart of the game for a while."

"Didn't I try and tell you that?" Eliza sounded exasperated, he chuckled knowing she was shaking her head at him.

"I had to hear it for myself.. but Jacey.. his hands aren't clean at all. He ordered the hit and he's been hurting Isabella pretty bad.." Zed put his phone between his ear and shoulder as he tied his tie .

It was a wedding after all.

"If he's hurting Isabella and Sals not stopping him that's a bad sign.."

"I know, I'm taking him out tonight."

"Your what?!"

"Relax E. I know what I'm doing." Zed finished tying his tie. He was wearing a white shirt and black dress pants with a black tie. He looked like just another guy on the waiting staff. He needed to somewhat blend in. Plenty of the wait staff had dyed hair and tattoos.

"You don't have any back up not to mention you're surrounded by the Italian mob and their friends.. this is literally a terrible idea!"

"Isabella is helping, I'm staying out of sight.. I'll call you when it's done. I have to stash his body until after the wedding then we can dump it."

"She's helping you? Z are you sure this isn't a set up? Maybe Jacey's gotten in her head.. " Zed felt something set fire to his veins at that comment.

He opened his mouth to say something but memories from the night before flashed to the front of his mind. Isabella was more than happy to be away from Jacey, she was visibly hurt, the look in her eyes when she told him said it all. He knew her and he was the one that had the control over her.. not Jacey..

Izzy was nothing but a toy, and he didn't like to share. Especially not with someone like Jacey.

"I fucking own her.. Jacey is just a pest I need to get rid of."

"Whatever you say." Eliza sighed, "Just be careful Z."

"Always.." Zed murmured, his fingers filled the clip with bullets before sliding it into his Glock. He loaded a bullet into the chamber before sliding the safety on.
He had a wedding to crash.

"Talk to you later E."

...

On the off chance, Bella couldn't hold up her side of the deal on getting Jacey to her room.. or if she needed help.

Zed took it upon himself to do a few sweeps of the perimeter in his wait staff uniform. He found himself rolling his eyes as the snobby, pretentious guests were sizing up every detail about the Vanderfelt wedding.

It was a fucking wedding, why does everyone freak out over this stupid little meaningless parties?

"Fucking stupid.." Zed yanked a grape off another waiters tray as they were walking by, quickly popping it into his mouth. He was just trying to keep an eye on Izzy and Jacey. This har to go off without a hitch.