Chapter 3

We got into Silver's car, me and Colby in the back seat, and Silver and Evan upfront. Evan drove down the highway out of the state to get to my parent's home. I'm not looking forward to go back. My mother is a angel, Bless her soul, but my dad is a piece of shit, along with my older sister. My younger brother is also amazing. As Even got closer to the house, I let out a sigh of relief, That bastard of a dads car was gone along with that bitch's car. 

    Evan pulled up into the drive way, only to have my mom come running out of the house in tears, with my little brother in tow. Quickly I jumped out of the car, leaving my friends confused. "Mom, what happened?" I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her, only to feel her flinch. I pulled up her sleeve only to find bruises and cut marks. I gritted my teeth. "Did that bastard do this to you?" My mom shakily nodded her head. I heard Evan behind me slam the car door shut. Silver walked up to my mom and soothed her nerves. 

   After everyone calmed down, we were sitting down in the kitchen at the table, me still slightly gritting my teeth. I was stuck here cause I wasn't allowed to hunt them down. After they hurt my mom and little brother, that bitch and bastard left with their stuff. My mom looked at me and smiled. "So, how's everything with Justin?" She asked quietly.  "We're over." I mentioned flatly. She shook her head, trying to understand. I got up and grabbed Silver's hand and pulled her upstairs into my room. 

     I sat down on my bed with Silver beside me. "What's up girlie?" She ran her fingers thru my hair. I sighed. "My mom always does this, every time I come home, I mean don't get me wrong, I love my mom, but she asks about Justin, cause she seen a future with him and me." I sighed again. She rubbed my arm as Colby and Evan walked in. "How's thing's holding up in here?" Colby asked. I shrugged yawning. "Aww, looks like someone is getting tired." Colby chuckled. I shrugged again as Silver got up and walked across the room to the other bed. " How about we get some rest and talk more about this matter in the morning." She sat down one the other bed. We all got ready for bed.

     In the middle of the night, I woke up cause I was thirsty. I walked to the kitchen and heard a thud behind me. Quickly holding the full cup of water, I spun around and splashed the water over the person's face. "Snow, calm down it's just me." Colby cut on the kitchen light, wiping his face in the process. I shook my head, snickering. "I'm sorry Colby, I guess I'm just a little jumpy." I ran my finger's thru my hair. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. It's been about a week since I broke up with Justin. It was a long drive up to my mom's house. It felt right in his arms. I looked up and our faces where inches apart.

    Colby looked like he was thinking the same thing, he closed the gap between our lips. The kiss was gentle at first, then it got heated. He pulled me in closer, our bodies pressed close together. I moved back, our lips still connected, and my back hit the counter. Colby picked me up and sat me down on the counter. His hands exploring every inch of my thighs. He got closer to me and leaned me down against the counter, my legs wrapping around his waist. Someone cleared their throat. "Right on the counter, really? Get a room." 

  I broke the kiss and leaned my head down against the counter, only to see Silver and Evan upside down walking into the kitchen. Colby chuckled and got off me, letting me up. I sat up and swiftly turned around to face them. "Hey, guys." I looked down embarrassed.  Silver chuckled, "I knew he couldn't keep his hands off of you." She smiled. I opened my mouth to speak, then closed it, my face going red. Evan snickered as well. I got up off the counter, walking past them but not mad. Silver followed behind me. We walked back to my room, and we all went back to sleep.

    I woke up the next morning and gently sat up in my bed, Colby sleeping beside me, on his side facing me. I gently got up out of my bed and grabbed out an outfit for the day. (Image down below.)

    After I got showered and dressed, I walked out the bathroom only to accidently bump into Silver wearing a cute outfit as well

    After I got showered and dressed, I walked out the bathroom only to accidently bump into Silver wearing a cute outfit as well. thou I don't understand how she can wear a dress every day thou.

        We both walked downstairs only to find the boys sitting down at the table

        We both walked downstairs only to find the boys sitting down at the table. Me and Silver looked at each other and nodded. "Hey, Evan, we'll be right back, Me and Snow are going to go get some breakfast." She jingled her keys. "Alright, be safe now." Evan waved his hand behind him. I reached around me made sure my phone was in my back pocket. Me and her headed out the house and walked to her car. She started up the car and looked at me. " Wendy's????" She asked. "Sure." I nodded as she proceeded to pull out of the driveway. 

   We ordered what we wanted from there and got Colby and Evan something as well. On the way back however, we had a weird car follow us. Silver pulled over at a park hoping they'll pass by and they did. Then we heard a tapping sound on the window. I turn my head to look only to have everything to go dark, only hearing a struggle and Silver calling out in pain, and feeling myself being dragged out of the car. Then I don't remember anything after that.

   *Third Person*

Three dudes or figures huddled around the two unconscious girls laying on the ground. Two of the figures as much as the morning light provided had hood's on, while the other was freakishly tall. The one closest to the girl with black hair bent down to look at her more, then looks at the freakishly tall one. "Honestly, LJ I don't see why you chose her." He said to the called LJ. LJ sighed, "Honestly Jeff, I think she's going to scream when she wakes up and see's your face." LJ laughed. The one called Jeff scowled and him. 

     As the morning light hit their faces, it was clear that they were not human but quite the opposite. LJ, the freakishly tall one had a long pointed nose and black hair, and was a clown. Also well known as the infamous so called imaginary friend Laughing Jack While the one called Jeff was the infamous Jeff the killer in his iconic white blood stained hoodie. And the Third person was Eyeless Jack, the kidney eating demon.

    EJ sighed and leaned over and picked up the black haired girl and cradled her in his arms. "Jeff you get the other girl." He sighed and walked off towards the woods with the girl in his arms. Jeff scowled despite his permanently cut smile, reached down and slung the white haired girl over his shoulder causing her to groan. LJ sighed and grabbed the girl from Jeff's arms and cradled her in his arms as well and together they both walked to catch up with EJ. 

    They stopped at a cabin deep in the woods. EJ gently laid the girl down on the couch, and LJ laid the other girl on the other couch. They both started to wake up and the three guys couldn't get over how they looked as they both sat up and rubbed their head groaning.