02

Genuinely tweaking cause it's been over a year, and I've forgotten how to write, but likeee-

"Okay~" Jimin genuinely cursed the words that came out of his mouth just then. 'Okay? Okay?!' But at least he had some eye candy to admire while he dragged himself down to the pits of hell.

"You okay, dude?" The angel guy laughs, slender fingers messing up Jimin's perfectly styled hair. 'Dude..?' Jimin grumbles but finds himself nodding, too intoxicated to care that this god-like figure had just referred to his amazingly hot ass as 'dude'.
__________

Jimin should have honestly just gone home. His head fucking hurt and the pretty guy hadn't even laid so much as a hand on him, though maybe he had put him off by headbutting his perfectly shaped bulge. But anyways, from the way that Jackson was smirking at him from across the circle when the bottle landed towards him, Jimin would have rather crawled into a hole and died than face whatever consequence that stupid hot friend of Taehyung's had in store for him.

"What?" He blinked, eyes blearily trying to make out what Jackson was mouthing.

"-all in love with you."

"You're all in love with me..?" Jimin asks again, wishing the ground would swallow him whole when pretty guy laughs at him.

"No, stupid- make me fall in love with you~" Jimin blanks, watching the way the guy's plump lips formed the words, his gums showing as he tried to fight back a smile. Cute.

"Yeah, I dare you to make Min Yoongi fall in love with you this year." Jackson pipes up, taking a swig from the bottle as he smiles smugly.

"Huh..?" What..?

"You heard him, Park. Make me fall in love with you."

"And how do you propose I do that..?" Jimin didn't even know why he was bothering asking that, of course the guy was going to fall in love with him, he was the Park Jimin, duh.

"That's up to you, cutie~" Min Yoongi pipes back, looking almost as smug as Jackson. Jimin wanted to punch them both. And Taehyung. His soulmate better watch out when he finds him.

"But what if I don't even like you-" He crosses his arms, something akin to a pout forming on his lips.

"Like me?" Yoongi scoffs. "You were practically undressing me earlier when you got down on your knees for me. Of course you like me." And Jimin couldn't even find it in himself to protest.

" And Jimin couldn't even find it in himself to protest