Part 2

*Time skip*

When Victoria got home a half smug and light blush were still on her face as she couldn't stop thinking about y/n. Dee watched her walk by, slightly surprised and even a little intrigued by his mom's unusual cheerfulness, but he decided against asking about it.

"I'll wait and see"- he thought.

Meanwhile, y/n was still in her classroom, marking her student's homework, but she couldn't concentrate on her work. Victoria was still on her mind and she couldn't wait for the upcoming date.

*Another time skip*

Y/n was just fixing her hair when she heard a motorcycle roar outside of her house. She rushed to the door, a little nervous but really excited, thinking "That must be her!".

As expected, in a moment y/n heard a knock on her door.

-"Hey!" Said y/n as she opened it and looked up at Victoria.

-"Hey, uh, you look kinda good today." Tried complimenting Victoria as she ran her hand through her hair, blushing a bit.

-"Awh, thank you!" Answered y/n, blood rushing to her own cheeks.

-"Well, shall we?" Offered Victoria, gesturing towards the bike.

Y/n nodded and followed her outside. The silence was getting a little awkward, so y/n tried small talk.

-"It's actually my first time riding a motorcycle."

-"I am sure you'll love it!" Answered Victoria enthusiastically as she helped y/n on to the vehicle and took a seat herself.

Y/n wrapped her arms Victoria's waist, the sudden closeness making it a little awkward for both, but it was necessary for safety. When they were ready, Victoria started riding to the concert.