F.F.Y.L - Suprise!

"Wait what?!" Chaeyoung exclaims in excitement, a few months ago Jihyo and Jeongyeon had already bought tickets for Chaeyoung's favourite band. Chae couldn't believe it! She felt like she was literally in a dream.

Now that their schedule is a bit clearer they thought it was the right time to finally tell Chaeyoung that they bought Y/B/N tickets and just to spoil the youngest, they even bought backstage passes. "I can't believe it! You are the best unnies!" Chaeyoung squealed.

"We know, we know. The concert is tomorrow though, so try to sleep early. We both know that you'll be screaming your lungs out." Jeongyeon snickers at Jihyo's comment and Chaeyoung nodded. "I'll head to bed right now!" Jihyo shakes her head. "Chae it's 3:47 pm."

Chaeyoung shrugs, "The more sleep the better!" The cub said skipping towards her shared room with the other maknaes. Tzuyu comes out of the room with a face mask on, the skin care kind. "What's up with her?" Tzuyu asks as she replayed seeing Chaeyoung giggle and pull the covers up her head a few seconds ago in their room.

"Nothing much, she's just excited." Tzuyu's brow raised, "For?" Jeongyeon buts in from the kitchen as she grabbed a drink from the refrigerator. "We bought Y/B/N tickets for their concert tomorrow and she's just excited to see them in person." Tzuyu nodded as Sana emerged out of her room after a long nap.

"I heard squealing, what happened?" Her voice was still pretty groggy as she rubs her tired eyes. Tzuyu turns her head and explains what Jihyo and Jeongyeon had told her already, Sana just looks at her looking like she didn't understand anything since she just woke up. "That's why she's excited." Tzuyu finished explaining but Sana..of course didn't understand.

"Ok.." Sana shrugs it off and takes a sip of her steaming coffee. To be honest, she was pretty pumped that she was going to watch the band perform live in Korea.

-

"Son Chaeyoung, if you don't get your ass here right now I'm ripping the tickets!" Tzuyu yells from downstairs, Chaeyoung's head peaks from behind her door as she dashes out her room as she was putting merchandise around her head. "Jeez Tzu, do you have to be so impatient?" Tzuyu rolls her eyes and walks out the door.

Today was the day Y/B/N would be performing, all 8 girls got ready rather quickly but Chaeyoung took the longest to get ready. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu walk side by side towards the van where the other girls were already waiting for the two of them.

Mina looks up from her phone where she was playing Minecraft and smiles looking up at Chaeyoung. She pats the empty seat next to her and gives her, her famous gummy smile. "Chae! Sit over here." Mina requested, Chaeyoung smiles and sits down next to the penguin as for Tzuyu sat next to Sana.

As the car drove through the road Tzuyu looks over to Sana with her arms still crossed, "You don't have merch?" She asks. Sana, who still had her eyes glued to her phone, nodded and kept scrolling. "Yeah, it didn't arrive on time, I'm expecting it next week." Sana stated.

Tzuyu gave her a small nod and looks over to Sana's phone just out of pure curiosity. Sana was scrolling through Y/n's personal Instagram profile, scrolling through all the photos and videos she posted the last few weeks. Tzuyu found it strange since Sana was never the one to go through a strangers profile.

It was either Nayeon or Jeongyeon, but other than that Tzuyu shrugged it off but still decided to ask the hamster. "You never..stalk? Peoples profiles." Tzuyu said, leaning her head back on the car seat. Sana slightly blushes and puts away her phone and looked out of the window.

"...She just seems interesting to look at for some reason." Sana replied making the younger one nod. "Whatever you say, unnie." She sighs.

"Are you ready?!" The man screamed into the microphone as the crowd roared in excitement for the concert. They arrived at Y/B/N's concert a few minutes ago and it was now starting, Chaeyoung was screaming along with the crowd, Tzuyu was just standing and looking up at the stage, Dahyun was hyped along with the baby cub-

Nayeon was looking for Jeongyeon since she got lost in the crowded ground, Mina was lightly clapping as he man screamed, Jihyo smiled and nodded to the small beat that was coming out of the speakers, Momo was... eating, and for Sanake..well she was just, quiet.

"Everyone," The man smiled brightly and stepped aside from the stage before continuing, "Y/B/N!" he screamed making the crowd scream and yell even louder, claps and stomps could even be heard. Sana looks up at the stage and her eyes immediately landed on Y/n before anyone else.

She felt funny.

Y/n was in the center, Robin was behind Y/n, Ash was on the right side, and Jackson on the left. "Hello Korea!" Y/n waves and smiles that made the crowd go crazy. Robin, Ash, and Jackson wave to the crowd and they roared like lions. "We're so glad to be here, we really hope you enjoy our performance and songs!" Jackson says, showing a goofy face.

"For those who are new Y/F/N's, we'll introduce ourselves," Ash spoke and signaled the others.

"I'm Ash."

"I'm Robin."

"I'm Y/n"

"I'm Jackson!"

-

Sorry for not updating hehe I'm on vacay.