CH-5 MARRIAGE

hello, dear readers......❤️

here is another chapter, kindly don not forget to vote and comment.....

_________________________________________

🦋🦋

After departing from Ranvijay's penthouse, Shree makes her way home to prepare for the day ahead. Determined to confirm her suspicions about something she witnessed at Lakshya's office the previous day, she decides to keep a watchful eye on them. As she sits in the car provided by Ranvijay, she notices the driver making an unexpected u-turn, heading back to the penthouse. so She decided to ask him the reason behind his sudden U-turn.

"uncle, aap vapas kyu penthouse ki taraf ja rahe hai?" Caught off guard by Shree's inquiry, the driver's focus shifted to her question.

(uncle, why are you going back towards the penthouse)

"betiya baba ne aapko vapas ghar bulaya hai call karke". said driver uncle Shree's frown deepened as she recalled the fear that gripped her the last time she stood before him and now he was calling her to meet him once again.

(Daughter, Baba has called you back home)

What is he going to do with her? Why is he calling her again at the penthouse? She didn't do or take anything from his home, so why is he calling her? Only these types of thoughts were coming to her mind during the journey back to the penthouse. She didn't even realize that they had already reached there until the voice of the driver uncle, caught her attention. She came out of the car and approached the grand gate of the penthouse. She sighed heavily before heading inside. As she entered the living area, she noticed three men present. The first one was sitting like a king, or we can say he himself was a king, none other than Ranvijay Singh Rawat. The other two were Arjun and Agasthya, were unfamiliar to her.

"A-aap ne mujhe vapas kyu bulaya hai s-sir". Shree spoke, then immediately cursed herself in her mind for stammering.

(A-why have you called me back, sir)

"Miss Agrawal aapne jate-jate mujhse kuch kha tha vo mujhe yaad aa gaya to bula liya". said Ranvijay with his stern voice while his all focus on his Ipad making Her words lingered in her mind, prompting her to reconsider what she had said before leaving.

(Miss Agrawal, while you were going, you said something to me, I remembered it, so I called you)

"don't pressurize youself Miss Agrawal let me tell you..". said Ranvijay While keeping his iPad on the nearby table. "You mentioned that if I ever need any help, I can ask you and that you are more than willing to return the favor whenever I need it. Now, I need your help, and I hope you won't disappoint me". he completed.

"I will definitely do it. Sir, what do you want me to do for you?" asked Shree.

"shadi karogi mujhse?" said Ranvijay while She stood there, completely frozen, unable to believe what she had just heard. The idea that it could be true left her questioning if she should seek medical attention.

(Will you marry me)

"W-what are you saying s-sir?" asked Shree as She made sure to confirm whether what she heard was indeed true.

"Miss Agrawal, you heard me correctly. Will you marry me today?" said Ranvijay while conforming her doubt.

"b-but s-sir why m-me please don't get me wrong but how could a normal girl like me become your wife?" said Shree.

"I don't want your opinion miss just tell me you want to agree or not?" said Ranvijay making her more sacred with his voice.

"A-aap mujhe ese force nh...". Before she could even finish her sentence, her phone began to ring, immediately drawing her attention to the flashing name of Lakshya.