Next..

IN INDIA:

It was 7 o'clock in the morning and Avantika was still sleeping in her room and then her grandfather called her mother and said Niyati beta, where is my sonchiraiya, is she not awake yet?
Then Niyati came from the kitchen and said, no Papa, Bo is still sleeping today.
Grandfather got worried and asked if she was unwell.
Then Aryan came down the stairs and said, no no, diii is fine. I have woken her up.
Then looking at Niyati he said, "Mummy, please give me breakfast otherwise I will be late."

Malhotra mansion:
After getting ready, Aavya said to Maan while coming down the stairs, Bhai , I am ready, will you drop me to school.
Maan said, okay bachha, you have breakfast first, then I will drop you to school.
Then Salini, while surveying breakfast for both of them, said, 'Maan where is Ved and when will he come?' he is not even picking my call.
Maan looked at Niyati and said, Mom, don't worry, he has gone to Canada for a business meeting and will return in two days.

Then Abhay Malhotra Vedansh's father, who was sitting there and reading the newspaper, laughed sarcastically and said, "Your son thinks of himself as a king" Salini.
He doesn't even care about his family anymore.
Then Salini said angrily, he is concerned about us because we are his family but he does not care about you because he does not consider you his family.
And the reason for all this is only you.

Then Geeta Vedansh's aunt,while coming down the stairs, said in Sanjay's ear, look at the show, both of them started again in the morning.
Sanjay scolded her and said, Geeta, keep your scissor-like tongue shut.

Sensing tensed atmosphere there, Aavya said while getting up from the chair "let's go bhai " I'm getting late.
Maan nodded yes and both of them left for Aavya's school.

Aadhya's house:

Aadya was getting ready for office in her room and at the same time was arguing with someone on call.
She said with a deep throat, look Vihan"How can you do this to me? You love me, don't you?"
You have been behaving so strangely for the past few days, even I go to office but I make time for you.
Before she could finish speaking, Vihan hung up the phone and said, I have urgent work, Aadhya, I will talk to you later.
Aadhya said to herself, I am feeling very bad but I am not able to talk to anyone, Avantika I miss you, I am not even able to tell you anything because neighter you like Vihan nor mom.

Time skipped.........

IN SCHOOL:

Aavya and Maan's car stopped at the school gate.

And at some distance from them, some more vehicles stopped in which there were bodyguards.
Actually, because of Vedansh's enemies, he had appointed bodyguards for Maan and Aavya also.
While getting down from the car, Aavya said, brother, will you come to pick me up or send the driver?

Maan said no, not a driver, I'll myself come to pick you up.
Ok bhai, Aavya hugged him and went inside the gate.
As soon as she went inside, she saw her best friend Vani.

Vani came to her and said what's up bro? What's the matter, these days the princess is being dropped by her brothers at school.
Aavya said getting irritated, yes I am the princess of my brothers so why are you getting jealous?
Then Vani said while changing the topic, by the way Aavya," your both brothers are really hot hot and handsome".
I have seen Vedansh sir only once but I have seen Maan sir tree or more times.
I wish one of them could be my boyfriend.

She was saying all this without looking at Aavya's angry face.
Then Aavya punched on her back and said, you horney bitch just shut up and keep distancing from my brother's. And they both are 10 year's older than you. So there is no chance for you babe.

By now they had reached the corridor while talking.
Just then, a boy from their class, Nitin, and his friends were coming from the front.
One of them said to Nitin, look bro your patakha is coming.
Then Nitin deliberately bumped into Aavya and said, "hey beautiful, where are you going in such a hurry?"
Looking at him Vani rolled her eyes and said, ye bebda fir a gya.( This cheap guy come again).
Aavya held Vani's hand and started going from the other side.
Then Nitin held her hand and said, listen baby.....
As soon as he said this Aavya slapped him hard with her other hand.

Vani closed her eyes as she heard the slap sound, and said," ye gya Romeo".
The slap was so strong that even Nitin's friends who were standing nearby took two steps back.
Then Aavya said in a loud voice, stay in your fucking limits bastard, if next time I see you around me, no one will be worse than me.
Saying this she held Vani's hand and went into the class room.

After that, one of Nitin's friends placed his hand on his shoulder and said, brother, are you okay?
Nitin removed his hand angrily and said, 10 days, within 10 days I will bring her to my bed.
She is very proud of her beauty, now I will make her life hell.
Aryan who had just come into the corridor had heard him saying this but he didn't say anything because he don't like to interfere in anyone's matter, infact he didn't like to talk these types of people.
So he went to music room directly because tomorrow is his performance in grand music competition.

                         ★★★