Chapter 1- The arrival

Haeun POV:

Me and Lily was walking home from school and in a few months time we have to have a bunch of exams that decide which classes we are in next year and we always like to study together but both of our houses are crazy since Lily has her cousins living with her and they are very loud and always coming into her room and I have 2 siblings and they are the exact same. So my parents gave me the keys to my great great great grandparents house that hasn't been touched for over a hundred years and that we could renovate it into our own place to study since it's quite and is surrounded by nature so that if we get stressed while studying we can go out for a walk and take pictures since photography is one of the interests we share.

The good thing is, is that we only live a few doors down from each other so we say bye to each other and we go inside our houses.

"Hi darling how was school?" My mum asked.

"It was good thanks mum!" I replied back and made my way upstairs.

"Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes Haeun." She said as I was walking up the stairs.

"Okay!" I shouted back down making my way into my room. I received a message from Lily so I looked at the message and it read.
'We really need to get that study place prepared everyone is so loud round here I can't focus' so I replied back.

'Why don't we go tomorrow we arnt at school so I don't see no harm in it'

'Okay see you tomorrow at 10:00am I'm in need of a lie in' she replied back to me. I closed my phone and went down stairs to help set the table.

Lily POV:

We parted ways and I made way into the crazy house is what I like to call it because there is people everywhere since my cousins are living with us and they are maniacs and don't know how to shut up they are either running around or screaming at the game console and my auntie and uncle don't seem to care.

"Hi how was school Lils?" My dad asked as I sorted my bag out.

"It was good just stressful due to the exams being months away they are putting a lot of pressure on us." I replied putting my bottle to wash.

"Yeah it's hard studying at home with these maniacs." He said whispering the last bit causing me to laugh even he agrees with me they are from my mums side and we took them in because they lost their home so we said we would take them in while they get back on their feet that was 2 years ago. I went up to my room to wait and try to study while dinner was cooking. I sat down at my desk and got out the books from my bag which we was told to look over during the weekend, also I got out a notebook to write stuff down that I know would be in the test so it's imbedded into my brain.

Suddenly half way through when I was writing a sentence my cousins barged into my room screaming since they was chasing each other with nerf guns it turns out and they was driving me crazy.

"Could you please go put my room I need to study." I said to them and they both looked at me and completely ignored me and continued screaming and shooting each other it wasn't until we got shouted down for dinner they stopped and I had done barely any studying so on my way down I messaged Haeun.

'We really need to get that study place prepared everyone is so loud round here I can't focus' I said and soon my phone pinged so I checked it