The new girl

*Perrine, Cole, Kingsley and Clémentine waited for Yalle who is the new member of the Lark outside*

"Ugh! where is she?" *Kingsley said looking impatient*
"Yalle is probably going to be late for a minute or two..." *Cole said not wanting to sound rude*
*Perrine and Clémentine didn't say anything... They knew something was wrong*
"But Yalle's... Always early..." *Perrine said confused* "Something's happened!" *Perrine ran away into the village*
"hey wait up!" *Kingsley said before running after Perrine*

*Cole and Clementine look at each other before nodding and running after Kingsley and Perrine*
*Perrine made it to Yalle's house and without knocking she broke inside Yalle's house, seeing how messy and broken some things are and how the lights were off made her scared*
"YALLE?!" *Perrine yelled hoping to hear Yalle call out*
*The other got there and looked shocked and surprised when they saw Yalle's house looking like this... Even though  Yalle always cleans up before she leaves*

"I'll check upstairs!" *Clémentine said before rushing upstairs*
"Perrine?.." *Cole says before pointing at a knife on the floor* "Do you think-"
"There's no blood on it Cole..." *Kingsley said before going into Yalle's bathroom to check for anything*
*Cole stays with Perrine Waiting... For Clémentine or Kingsley to find something*

*2 minutes later they all hear Clémentine screaming in fear, everyone rushed upstairs to see Clémentine holding what seems to be Yalle's finger*
"Is that Yalle's?!" *Kingsley asked scared*
"Yalle is the only one that has veiny fingers in this group..." *Cole whispers*
*Perrine walks up to the finger not showing any emotions yet*
"She better not be dead..." *Perrine said worried*