October: Fantasy Romance

♥︎ This holiday season, you visit an ancestral island from which your clan belongs. While taking a relaxing dip at a secluded part of the beach, you discover a rare secret that circulates as the 'legend of the blue ocean' in your town.

♥︎ In the old dusty attic, you find an antique mirror which has 'something your heart desires' carved at the back. But you realize that it is not only something, rather someone too. The question, 'Is it all real Or just your figment of imagination reflected in the rusty mirror? '

♥︎ Amidst the cutthroat chaos in the business world, two strangers come across an ancient relic which is powerful enough to manipulate time and space. The catch here, one of them is a knowledgeable, visionary businessman who is an A-grade collector, while the other is an equally knowledgeable individual who knows the treasure's worth, an A-grade con-artist.

♥︎ You wake up from a century long slumber to find a gorgeous ocean blue eyed stranger staring at you with concern...

♥︎ When he is the prince of darkness in disguise roaming the human world and you dare him to take a trip in the graveyard in midnight, not knowing that the night bows to him.

♥︎ One of the Hindu beliefs is that there are gods when wandering around listens to all of our wishes and grants them randomly, so it is said to wish only what you truly desire for if the gods are listening. But what happens when the gods grant your wish to visit the dreams of your beloved. 

♥︎ You are an orphaned peasant trying your best to get through life selling your wares in the streets of your village when a member of the royal court approaches you and inform you that you are actually the lost princess of the kingdom, unfortunately you're arranged to be married to the prince of the neighboring kingdom who's reputation is known to be a womanizing, arrogant man. 

♥︎ While walking in the forest on a beautiful sunny day, the weather suddenly changes as you approach the edge of the forest where you find a man on the edge of death. What you are not aware of is that he is from another realm trying to escape his father, the king. 

♥︎ You move into your grandmother's house and discover a loose brick in the foundation. Upon further investigation, you discover a skeleton key that happens to fit into a door at the back of the attic that your grandmother said was just a closet. Once you unlock the door and enter, you find yourself in the middle of a field of flowers and discover the most beautiful person that you have every seen sitting and waiting for your arrival.