chapter 1

My name is eva and I have blonde hair and brown eyes!
DING DING DING.
Again I woke up to an alarm to go I hell aka school!
I took a shower and did my makeup routine. I got my stuff ready and went on with my day. The reason I hate school is cause when I try to do anything I'm pushed around or slapped you probably know the Kian Lawley. I have no reason I hate him at all he didn't start bothering me till 8th grade. Well back to reality. When I picked out my outfit I had some white skinny jeans a floral crop top and some white vans. When I finally got to school I saw kian and his friends. I tried not to make eye contact but that failed! The farthest I made it to was my locker.
"Hey. Eva" he said as he pined me to my locker
"Please don't hurt me" I started crying. He saw that I was crying so he let go. He looked me up and down then licked his lips
"Damn Eva you look hot today"
Wth? This didn't make any sence it he hated me so bad then why's he doing this to me?
"Don't tell the guys I said that. Oh and meet us behind school. You wouldn't wanna get hurt would you?"
I shake my head no and he walks away. I have a crush on him since 5th grade. But he probably didnt fell the same so whatever. When it was lunch I had to meet them for my daily beating. Great! When I got out side they cane up to me and started beating me until I started pucking up blood.
"Shit. Guys stop!"
"What do we do?"
"Just go away I'll deal with it"
When he said that I felt being picked up. Onto something soft. I blacked out right before we got there