Love Beyond Borders

It was a very sunny bright day, today was Sunday and everyone was sleeping, but siddhant woke up very early today, siddhant was a 15 year old boy, who used to work out early in the morning to stay healthy or to stay happy funny isn't it? They say "when you aren't happy then you make different things your centre of your life to make you feel happy" he did the same, working out and studying was his source of feeling good when he wasn't really. How can be one good with pressure of being a doctor, how can be one good when he's dad is a Narcissistic one. Yes, siddhant only had two members his dad and grandmother, his mom died, the problem is not that he is living without a mom, but the problem is that her mom was someone he never wants to become, yes a cheater. Yes she cheated on his father many times but they acted like everything is okay, but problems started arising when Siddhant knew about his mom, he started hating the person he loved so much. That shock, he failed to handle and became dead alive human being. His mom died when Siddhant was 7 or 8 years old. He always hide his life and his past, his dad also became silent and rude because someone said very well "when one handle too much pain, either he becomes too angry or he becomes silent and rude" after all his dad was living alone and no one can understand his feeling, what he was feeling. Because of that, he became very toxic towards Siddhant, yet he tried his best to fulfill siddhant's wishes but it ain't always about the money and gifts, sometimes it's emotional support. Siddhant developed that feeling where he thought being emotional and vulnerable is weak, he was always taught that so he made that his mission to never express. His life was mess by the time he was 8 and 9 till he was 15, he was fat, he stopped studying, he used to eat junk, he used to sleep all day because that's what he found to cope up with his sadness and pain. But one day he thought that no "I will change it" and he really did. Till 15 he changed everything, from being fat to thin, from being dumb to smart, from being angry to silent. He changed everything.. till this point of life, he thought he's the only one who's unlucky and sad like this, he thought everyone in this world is happy....
Let's move to a different side of earth, culture, people. Philippines 🇵🇭

There was someone who had a lot of struggles, yes, her name Was Janelle Mae. Same like siddhant, her family was not at peace, there were loud shouting, yelling, even physical fights. She grew up with that. Her dad was a cheater too. She found out very late, before she found that out, she used to think that her dad is a superhero, his best buddy, but everything changed when her mom told her about his dad. She was just 16 when she got to know about his dad, 16 years of his life, she thought his dad was a good person, but now everything changed so suddenly. The fights in her house, the moments when her needs and emotions were dismissed, the moments when she just needed some attention, they just fought each other and never got the chance to love there daughter.......

New day, new life, new hope....

28 June 2023, a new day, with a bright sun again, a regular life, It was Monday and siddhant went to school, now he was the Head boy, the rude, cold, scary, smart head boy. He went to the last bench, he sat there, it was a physics lecture. Teacher started first chapter, the sessions were new, new students were there, first day of school, intresting?? Yes but not for him. He was sleeping in the class because he already studied what teacher was studying but teacher saw him studying, he threw a paper ball on him, teacher said "stand up" he asked him some questions, he answered them all, teacher was shocked but he was in ego so to satisfy it, he sent him out of the class even if he answered everything correctly. Siddhant was annoyed, mad everything. He said nothing and he went out because he didn't wanted to disrespect teacher and didn't wanted to make more problems for himself. He went out quietly.

He came home after a tiring and exhausting and frustrating day, he was laying and his dad saw him, his dad started yelling at him "oh why are you always sleeping, you were just at school, its not tiring" he was annoyed but he was like okay, I'll get up, ill study, that was his coping mechanism although he didn't liked it. After 2 hours, he got up and he was tired, so he started using omegle, it wasn't his first time but this time he seriously wanted someone to talk to him or maybe more because he was always alone. He met some stupid people, "send me nudes" he was frustrated, even more because of omegle, he said to himself "last try or I'm going" now he met someone he never knew will change him completely. Yes, he met Janelle, his missing piece.