Ch. 1

Diana's POV-_-_-_-_-
1:23 PM
I scrolled through my Instagram, trying to delete all of the hate comments.
And you might be thinking, 'wait I thought you said the public didn't know about you being a grier' well my clueless friend, they don't. This is just hate from my past friends, my current 'friends' and people from my school.
I blinked the tears out of my eyes, and walked into Nash's room to see if he could take me to go get lunch.
When I walked into his room,I instantly regretted it.
All of my brothers friends that are in the Magecon thing we're sitting in his room, now staring at me.
Lovely.
Nash already looked like he was about to punch me in the face....which he probably is honestly.
Nash: DIANA WTF!!!
Diana: I'm sorry! Excuse me for going to my brother to see if he could take me to get food! And you and your friends couldn't have been that close...I mean look at the secret you kept from them for how long?
Dude with coconut hair: brother? Am I the only one who heard brother in that sentence? Because I think I heard brother! NASH I AM YOUR BEST FRIEND YOUR SUPPOSE TO TELL ME THESE THINGS!
Nash: I'm sorry! I didn't want her to embarrass me...
Diana: that's one thing you don't have to worry about Nash.
Nash: no Diana I didn't me---
And with that I slammed his room door and ran into my room.
I grabbed my phone and changed into PINK shorts and a muscle shirt that was big on me, and threw on running shoes.
I felt the tears brimming in my eyes, but I blinked them away and ran out of my room and just jumped down the flight of stairs and yelled a 'I MAY BE BACK TONIGHT' to anyone in my family who may care...so basically no one.
I saw the coconut hair guy in the corner of my eye stand up and walk to the front door, as I was running out the door.
I slammed the door shut, to hear it open right back and close.
I didn't hesitate to start running.
I could always drop a few pounds, so running is always an option!
It's been about 15 minutes and I finially found where I wanted to go.
The bridge at the end of the town.
I jogged to the middle of the bridge, and sat on the bars.
*total rebel*
I could hear someone panting and then start running towards me again.
" Diana! Are you okay? Okay listen Nash didn't mean it...."
"Yes. Yes he did mean it. Everyone does...."
"I'm Cameron by the way"
" and I'm done with this."
"Done with what?"
" Nash, my 'friends' my bullies, Hayes, my parents, will, the fact that I haven't slept in 3 days, I'm done with my Life Cameron!"
As I was looking down, at the lake under the bridge, with my hands slowly letting go of the railing, my fingertips lightly pushing myself off of the railing of the rusty bridge.
I almost did it.
I almost escaped.
I had already pushed myself off of the bridge, but was caught.
Cameron pulled me back up over the railing, and held me close to him, telling me 'it'd be okay' but really...is it ever gonna be okay?
I started crying, and shaking.
I was so close.
So close to never feeling pain,
So close to never being hurt,
So close to never embarrassing anyone again.
My breathing was slowing down, with every tear I shed.
My breath was hitching with every second.
I'm pretty sure Cameron noticed, because he let go of me, to look at my face.
I've grown pretty used to this feeling.
It felt like I was breathing through a straw, that someone had their finger over the other end.
It felt like my heart was beating about 200 times a minute.
I was so consumed in my thoughts, that I didn't even realize that Cameron had me in his arms, running as fast as he could, back to the house.
Tears were still running down my face, and I could no longer feel any heart beats. It feels like one long beat.
My eyes were slowly closing, as I could see my house in the distance.
I looked up to Cameron, to see him looking at me worriedly.
"I'm sorry"