Chapter 3

Mike got some sleep and i was out with Vanessa for a little bit in the pizza place. "Wow i do miss working here a lot" i said. "I bet, i bet it's not the same anymore" Vanessa said. "Nope now i work as a waitress at this new fancy restaurant" i added.  Then Mike comes in for his next shift with Abby and the children were happy again to see Abby. "So you two knew?" Mike asked.  "I didn't at all until Vanessa told me" I answered. Then Abby brought out what she drew in her hand book of a fort. Vanessa and i were down for it but Mike not so much but we build it. Then Vanessa and Mike went to go get sheets for the fort. As they came back from there argument we were dancing to the song that Freddy was playing but all of sudden Abby went up on the stage and i told Abby to be careful up there but didn't listen and then Abby got injured by Bonnie's guitar and i went to go see if Abby is okay and she said she is okay just a little sore but i took one look at it and i grabbed my tools. "What are you doing Allison?" Mike Asked. "I see what your problem is Bonnie" i said as i took one or two strings out of the guitar and put in a new strings in "Now try it Bonnie" i said as Bonnie played a couple strings and not a single spark came out. Then Bonnie came to me and hugged me. "Your welcome" and Mike brought Abby to the car and i can tell Vanessa isn't her self by yelling at Mike "Hey quit your yelling Vanessa" i said. "Well dont bring Abby again or i will put a restraining order against you" Vanessa said one last time and went into her cop car and left.

I just shook my head "Is she always like this?" Mike asked. "No,never like that unless she is under a lot of stress" i answered. Then i went home and Mike did to. He had no other option when his aunt Jane came to babysit Abby. And Abby didn't like that. "Well she reminded me of you" Jane said to Mike. "Oh really" i said as Jane looked at me and laughed and smiled "Yep" then Mike had to leave early and he wanted me to come with i said maybe later. Then a few hours later i heard from my gut that Mike got hurt after changing his mind of them taking Abby with them, and they put a strapped to a torture device i took him out before it got to his face i told him to run "Thanks Allison for saving me" Mike added as he ran. I knew the kids are under his demand i am so sick of it. Then Mike almost got injured again by Foxy just in time for the door opened. Mike and i made it safe to Vanessa head quarters. "Guys i am so sorry" Vanessa said. "What is going on Vanessa?" I asked. "It's my dad" Vanessa said. "No DONT YOU DARE TELL ME!!" I shouted. "Allison please" Vanessa said. "I HATE HIM HE IS THE WORST GUY I HAVE EVER MET!" I shouted again. "Wait what is going on?" Mike asked. "Vanessa dad... i knew it that Steve Guy isn't his name what a asswhole!" I shouted again. "Steve isn't his real name is real name is William Afton and he is Vanessa dad and what he did to me he can go to hell and back" i said. Then Vanessa showed Mike the picture of him and Vanessa. "Yep he's my father, and plz Allison let me explain" Vanessa started begging for me to calm down.

Then i calmed down a little and "Well those poor kids under his control, because that's their souls in the animal electronics" i said. "Now there planning to have Abby join them we better go now Mike" i said as we rushed to the pizzeria and Mike went behind the pizza place i went in front i dont care. Mike defeated the animatronics but then yellow rabbit comes out. Mike tried to get him to be defeated but failed he got defeated and "wake up children i have something for you to play with" yellow rabbit said. "Stop it now William!" I shouted over Mike, then Afton took his mask off "Well, well Allison what in the world are you doing here?!" William shouted. "I still live here dumbass, but you need to knock your crap off and go to hell where you belong!" I shouted and he started laughing. "That's why i never liked you ether around Vanessa!" Abby came over "Mike wake up" Abby says "I agree with Allison, you better stop it dad" Vanessa said. "You had 1 job Vanessa keep them in the dark and kill them if they get to close" William said. "That's two jobs" Then William grabs her neck "Abby go draw what really happen to your friends and what the yellow rabbit actually did" Mike said. Then Abby went and draw what actually happened to the kids by drawing Afton murdering the children just to free them from influence and make them realize the truth.