You (M reader)

Poseidon x Male Reader

____________________

Requested by : __azrenity

Medusa, the priestess of Athena, made her way to the sea side where she met the God of the Sea and her friend, {Name}. Medusa looked at them, her eyes darting everywhere before she ran off apologizing.

"Why did you have to scare her off?" The young man grumbled at the God. "I did nothing" the God retorted but the young mortal wouldn't listen. "She'll be avoiding me for years" the young man sighed. "She wouldn't" Poseidon said flatly, making the young man groan and rolled his eyes "Easy for you to say".

As the God rose from the waters to meet his lover, he found the mortals surrounding a tree bark?. He walked closer only to see {Name} bound and lit in flames. He froze, shaking. Rage filled every fiber of his being.

The ground shook.

The ocean rose up.

Then, the entire city was drowned with water. Poseidon carried the unconscious and burned {Name} in his arms. He descended down to the waters along with his lover, leaving the city in ruins.

____________________

A young man stood in the stadium. Watching the battle between God and man. Someone wrapped their arm around his waist. "Are you not going to pay attention to me?" Poseidon questioned. The young man looked at him and pointed out "this is fascinating to watch". The God glanced at the field, "as long as you're enjoying. I'm alright."

Hi luv, I hope you enjoyed this :3
First time writing a male × male so I'm sorry if this did not reach your expectation (TvT)

Don't and DON'T ever ask me for updates, I'll update this oneshot if I want to. Keep in mind that I have a life too, just like you. Writing stories are simply a hobby of mine and I appreciate if you'll wait until I update again.

Bye luvs