13. College Romance 𝕊ℙ𝕀ℕ 𝕆𝔽𝔽(II)

Continued-

Haseena was in the library, reading her course book..when Ved came and sat beside her. She smiled at him..he smiled back.

Ved- bina exam ke hi padh rahi hai?

HM- shh..dheere bolo..

Ved- sorry sorry..(softly)..abhi padh kyu rahi hai tu?

HM- aur kuch kaam nahi tha isiliye..

Ved- are you crazy? Now I get it ki tu itni boring kyu hai..(Haseena glared at him)..what? Tu hai boring..accha chal, let's get out of here first..

He said and held her palm..practically dragging her out of the library. Anubhav, who was coming towards the library to return a book, found Ved holding her hand and moving out. He felt a pang of jealousy but ignored it anyway.

Vishal- bhai, jaana jaldi deke aa book..aaj movie ke liye jaana hai apne ko!

AS- hmm..(he said and went to return the book)

They reached the movie hall...it was an action movie with a tinch sizzling romance between the leads. The boygang was loving the movie, when Anubhav spotted someone. It was again Ved and Haseena. Their seats were nearby..but she hadn't noticed him probably.

ANUBHAV

What the hell is happenening to me?! Woh kisi ke sath bhi aaye, kuch bhi kare I don't- wait a minute, did he just hold her hand?! And SHE IS SMILING?!? Yahi hai iska pyaar, huh? She loves me na? Yeh sab kya ho raha hai?! (Annoyed)

POV ENDS

V- Kis soch mein pad gaya bhai? Dekh na Siddharth kya sahi lag raha!(Excitedly)

AS- hmm..(irritated face)

V- bhai tu-(he spotted Haseena suddenly and smirked)..accha..samajh gaya main...

Anubhav snapped at him- kya samajh gaya?

V- kuch nahi, AC hall mein bhi jal raha koii(chuckled)

AS- kuch bhi bakwaas mat karo aur chup chap movie dekho samjhe?(Angrily)

V- okay okay..(munched on his popcorn)..waise pata hai, woh Ved Haseena ko bike pe laya apne sath..

AS- tujhe kaise pata?(Immediately)

V- dekha tha maine dono ko..mujhe laga bhram hai..fir abhi dono ko dekha toh..

AS- hmm..(acting like he's not interested)

The movie ended soon..everyone was dispersing from the movie hall.

V- chal na, Haseena ka wait kar raha hai kya?(Teased)

AS- haan..(nonchalantly), matlab nahi...hum kyun kisi ka wait karenge?(Frowned)

V- toh chal na, sab nikal gaye..teri hi bike ka petrol ja raha hai..

Anubhav hummed and was about to sit behind Vishal..when he spotted Haseena and Ved. He went near them and Vishal huffed.

"Haseena", Haseena turned hearing her name and was surprised to see Anubhav.

Ved- Are Anubhav tum? Movie ke liye aaye the?

AS- hmm..tumdono yahan kyu khade ho? Bike kharab ho gayi kya?

HM- haan...start hi nahi ho rahi...(Frowned)

Anubhav looked at her for a moment, she looks cute with that expression , said his conscience.

Ved- don't worry Hasi, maine papa ko call kiya tha, he's sending a mechanic..

HM- par hamara intime hai V....(Anubhav looked at her shockingly, so she also gave a nickname to him)