𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧/𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 (𝟭)

The screen opens on a scene of a group of teenagers sitting at a lunch table in a cafeteria

The screen opens on a scene of a group of teenagers sitting at a lunch table in a cafeteria. A brunette looks noticeably uncomfortable as they bustle around her.

"Why are we watching a bunch of muggles?" Draco scoffed quietly, yet loud enough to be heard.

Narcissa sniffed. "They must be important to what we're about to learn, Draco."

Two girls sitting around her are talking, however she seems to have zoned out as she catches sight of a group of people outside the window.

"Who are they?" The brunette, Bella, asks.

The girls, Jessica and Angela, look over, sharing a look. "The Cullens." Angela says.

A few eyebrows raised at the tone used. Clearly there was something special about this family.

"Do you think the Cullen's are why we're watching this?" Hermione questioned in the direction of the Professors.

Dumbledore nodded thoughtfully. "They could be."

Jessica lowers her voice. "They're Dr. and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska, like, a few years ago.'

"They kind of keep to themselves." Angela adds as they glance over as the door opens.

"Yeah, cause they're all together. Like, together, together." Jessica mutters.

Hogwarts listened and watched intently. They had a feeling this information would be important.

The camera focuses on the first couple to enter, a gorgeous blonde and a buff dark haired guy. Both have dark eyes and pale skin. Their hands are joined together.

A number of adults sat up, exchanging glances. While it was hard to tell through a screen, and the eyes were the wrong colour, their inhuman beauty was a telling sign of what they could be.

'The blonde girl, that's Rosalie, and the big dark haired guy, Emmett, they're, like, a thing. I'm not even sure if that's legal.' Jessica explains.

"But they're not actually related, right?" Someone questioned.

"Jess, they're not actually related." Angela tries.

"Yeah, but they live together, it's weird.'"

The next couple comes into view. A short, pixie like dark haired girl with short hair and a tall, well built brunette. Like the others, they too have pale skin and dark eyes.

"Okay, and the little dark haired girl's Alice. She's really weird. She's with James, the tall brunette. We think he's got some kind of french accent, but we're not sure."

As they take their seats the final couple came in. A tall honey blond whose hair came down to his collarbone and a dreamy looking dirty blond with long hair. They have the same dark eyes and pale skin.