AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hii everyone. My name is Athiya Afreen. I'm back again to continue writing fictions. I hope you all have missed me...okay anyways let's move on further.

I am a BTS ARMY since 2.5 years and I love all the members equally 🤍💜(OT7).

So, why I decided to write fanfiction about Jin is because I usually don't find fictions related to hyung line. I find all the maknae line ffs but there is very few ffs related to hyung line. For jin I find very less ffs related to him so I decided to write my own story for Jin.

Title: "GLIDING INTO LOVE"

Description:
"Gliding into love" is an original fanfiction centered around Kim Seokjin, also known as Jin from the global sensation BTS.

This fanfiction is a work of creative expression inspired by the public personas and artistic contributions of BTS and Jin, meant solely for entertainment purposes.

All characters, lyrics, and images related to BTS are the intellectual property of their respective owners. "Gliding into love" is an original story, created with passion and respect for the artistry of BTS and Jin, emphasizing themes of love, self-discovery, and the power of connection.

This story is intended for a mature audience and is not endorsed by or affiliated with Big Hit Entertainment or BTS.

**Copyright Notice:** All rights reserved to the author of "GLIDING INTO LOVE." Reproduction or distribution of this work without permission is prohibited.