IDENTITY?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"She notices the way he looks,
A gaze that lingers, in secret books.
His smile, a whispered promise true,
A love confessed, without a word anew."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung: CAN YOU COME TO MY HOUSE??..

_____________________________________

[CHAPTER 6: Identity]

Let's recap from previous part....

When I entered that I saw he is using mobile:-

Taehyung: Ohh so you are here. Yn I want to say you something.

Yn: Yes sir?

Taehyung: Can you come to my house?

Yn: Um.. Why Sir?

Taehyung: Listen! It's not my wish! My Eomma is always saying to invite you. She wants to meet you. I don't know why because she didn't tell me anything. So can you, please?

Yn: Um..

Taehyung: If you are not comfortable, so don't come. I will tell her. Okay?

Yn: No sir! I am comfortable. I will meet her.

Taehyung: Great! And make sure don't tell anyone in college about this or they will get me wrong.

Yn nodded

Taehyung: Then, think and tell me when you are free. I will pickup you.

Yn: Tomorrow Afternoon?

Taehyung: Okay! Then I will arrive at your house tomorrow. Okay

Yn: No sir! I can come by myself. You should not worry.

Taehyung: Okay. So, you can leave now.

Yn nodded and came out from his cabin.

Yn POV:
I'm happy that his Eomma is calling me. I don't know why she wants to meet me, maybe to thank me again for helping her. She's so sweet, always thanking me. But I should also get something for them. I think Mr. Kim might be struggling financially; he can't treat me. I'll buy something for them so I don't trouble them. I have some savings. When I start earning, I'll work at my dream company, "Seoul's SK Hynix," and help them again.

I'm developing feelings for Mr. Kim. The way he talks to me, his behavior - rude yet caring. I don't want to be separated from him. I wish I were more than his student.

Now I should go to my class.

<<Ends of Yn's POV>>

Yn entered her class and went to Lisa. Lisa asked her what happened, but Yn didn't tell her. She is insisting but yn shrugged off.

AFTER SCHOOL,

IN THE CORRIDOR

Lisa: "I've noticed you're not obsessed with Mr. Park anymore. What's changed?"

Yn: "Honestly, I realized my crush was just a phase. I have someone new in mind... Hehe!"

Lisa: "What?! Why didn't you tell me?! Who is it?"

Yn: "Mr. Kim."

Lisa: "You're kidding! You always hated him. What's going on?"

Yn: "He's changed. I like him now."

Lisa: "No way! He's my crush. Hands off!"

Yn: "I haven't stolen him yet, but I will soon..." (chuckling)

Lisa: "Hey, stop that!"

Lisa chases after Yn, who runs off laughing.

Yn hadn't told anyone about Taehyung's invitation to his house.

THE NEXT DAY

Yn returns from college, excited to meet Taehyung's mom that afternoon.

AFTERNOON

Yn gets ready, wearing this:-

Yn's outfit reflected her sweet yet confident personality - a soft peach half-sleeve shirt and a brownish skirt that swirled around her thighs

Her heart races with excitement.

Yn approached the door and knocked softly. Taehyung opened it, revealing his handsome, stylish face. Yn was stunned by his look.

Taehyung:-

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

I was preparing to meet her, my heart is racing fast. The doorbell rang, and unknowingly my heart beat fasts. My mom ordered me to open it. I opened the door to find Yn looking breathtakingly beautiful. But I acted normal.

Yn's eyes scanned me, filled with surprise. She is looking at me from up to down with a opened mouth. I smirked.

To break the tension, I faked a cough.

Yn stuttered: "Good afternoon, sir."

Taehyung: Hm. Come in.

She mumbled under her breath, "How rude," which is audible for me.

My mom called her over, and Yn greeted her before taking a seat.

Noticing the food in her hands, I asked, "Why bring this?"

Yn: "I didn't want to burden you with food."

Taehyung: "You're our guest. I can provide for you. Take it home; no need to eat it here."

She thinks I am poor?! Little she don't know who am I in real!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That's it.........