Component - 2

Iseul - So I'll be heading to my flat. It's too late and I'll have to prepare papers for an important conference tomorrow.

JUN-WOO - Can't you stay a while longer. It's your birthday and I want to stay with you the whole day. That's why I did give you a heart warming surprise.

Iseul - Don't you think you used the wrong phrase. It's heart breaking surprise not heart warming surprise.

JUN-WOO - Whatever!! Now you will not be attending any of the meeting's or conference tomorrow. You'll be hanging out with me the whole day. I have already planned the day for you.

Iseul - The Meeting....

JUN-WOO - Just for a while atleast.

Iseul - Alright. So the meeting is around 2pm in the arvo. Till then I have got time for you.

JUN-WOO - That's my girl. You know what Hufflepuff is missing you so much. He's not having his meals on time and being sad all the day. He miss his mom!!

Iseul - I too miss Hufflepuff a lot. It's been so long, I have met him. (Tears started sheding down)

JUN-WOO - Stop sheding your tears, I can't see you cry. You can meet him tomorrow. We'll meet him tomorrow before we go out. Works right.

Iseul - Indeed!! Alright then will you drop me or shall do I look for another alternative.

JUN-WOO : How do you even think of going alone, when I'm here. I'll drop you and also pick you up early in the morning.

Iseul - Sure!!

In the Morning...(Iseul)

Since I slept so long after finishing my work. My alarm buzzed sharp at 7am. I woke up got ready and headed towards outside of my flat. Cause already JUN-WOO was waiting for me past an hour prior and it took me late to catch up his speed and punctuality.

So we straightaway, first visited Hufflepuff I missed him a lot. His face started shining like a sun after seeing me. Same goes to me as well. I missed him a lot. He started jumping on and hugging me and licking my face all over. I was so overwhelmed.

Hufflepuff  is none other then JUN-WOO's pet cat. We found him the other day when he was getting drenched in the heavy rain and poor kid was in need of a help. Thankfully, he cought my eyes and we both together brought him that day.

As I'm not supposed to pedicure a pet in the respective flat where I am. So JUN-WOO took inciative of him and starting pampering him a lot. I too visit him often. We all together live as a family.

Meanwhile, Someone seem to be jealous, when I was spending equality time with Hufflepuff . It's none other then JUN-WOO, being jealous of his own cat when he's being too close to me.

Iseul - Stop, making that jealous face. You look so cute, when your jealous.

JUN-WOO - I'm not jealous, why would I be jealous. It's our kid, I'm not jealous (rolling his eyes)

Iseul - Yeah, can make out from your face expressions.

JUN-WOO - Aren't you getting late for you so called meeting. You are also forgetting that, we need to step out. We are getting late.

Iseul - Ok let's go. (Chuckling hardly)

JUN-WOO

I confiscate my love of life to Amusement park their we had a lot of fun. Firstly she wanted to go with the carousel. She indeed look so pretty while riding it.We played a lot of games and enjoyed so much Later she longed for an ice cream so we visited the most famous ice cream parlour over there and as always she ordered for brownie her favourite.

But before she could start eating her phone started buzzing, she stood up suddenly and started moving towards my bike and asking me to drop her to office.

JUN-WOO - What happened? Why are you being so impatient and why do you wanna go to office so soon. Your meeting is gonna commence at 2pm right.

Iseul - Now it's the other way round. I have to head to office as soon as possible. Because the CEO has arrived from california and has preponed the meeting and there's and important presentation which is to be given by me.

JUN-WOO - What? You'll have to even work during your birthday as well. Now this is not doing good.

Iseul - Can't help JUN-WOO. I need to rush up.

Yeong-Hwang

It's been 2 months since I have met her and today is her birthday never gonna miss the chance to stay with her and celebrate the day. That's the reason I changed my boarding timings from tomorrow to today.

So longing to see her, talk to her, have boba tea with her. My love of my life, My Iseul, My Strawberry. As soon as I entered the office. I approached to her cabin, but she wasn't their. I truly wanted to surprise her, so I preponed the meeting which was scheduled for 2pm to 12pm. So she'll arrive.

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺