Chapter 2

Ella sat in hufflepuff commonroom and did some homework with Ernie. Cedric walked in and Ella tensed. Ella and Cedric had dated at one point , but cedric had cheated on her...with cho Chang. 
Ernie scensed something was up and looked at the pair; ella was glaring daggers at cedric and Cedric didn't notice her from across the room, where he was flirting with another girl. Ernie quickly looked back down and continues his work.

----

Ella walked down the stairs of hufflepuff common room and walked towards the kitchens where the twins were waiting for her outside.

"Hey bitch!" George smiled and punched her lightly and playfully on the upper arm.

"Hey," fred smiled and tickled the pear on the painting infront of them and the wall moved away to reveal the kitchens, where house-elves were prepping food for tomorrow's breakfast. They stopped and looked up at the the three friends.

"Miss Riserson!" One croaked.
"The Mr Weasleys! " another one exclaimed.

"Hey!!" The three said at the same time.
Quickly the elves ran around the kitchens and made them warm mugs of hot chocolate and gave them a beautiful platter of biscuits.
The elves were used to seeing the weasleys and ella in here. They came down every Tuesday night and talked to the elves and ate snacks. The twins had got caught many times in the corridors after their secret midnight snack. Meanwhile ella had never been caught.
"So," George started a small conversation, "you still pissed at diggory?"
Fred nearly choked on his hot chocolate and George raised an eyebrow at his brother, confused.

"Of course I am," I set down a biscuit and rubbed my temple, "he's a stupid player. I dont know what everyone is talking about... hes a stupid twat who would flirt with anyone but his girlfriend, he does it with cho as well,"

"He's that bad?!" Fred said, still recovering from choking on his hot chocolate, he was coughing and george kept slapping him on his back.

"He is that bad," Ella confirmed.

Cedric had done worse to ella, he didn't just cheat on her, he had beat her. Ella didnt say anything about it: because nobody would believe her.

----

Ella walked down the hill towards hagrids hut and hermione followed.

"How do you love this subject? it's quite boring..its only good because hagrid teaches it," hermione frowned as she nearly fell over, tripping on some rocks.

"How do u like history of magic?" Ella challenges as they reached their lesson,"oh wait I forgot you were the nerd and hate the fun lessons."

Hermione scowled at her and nearly tripped again. Hagrid was gathering other students towards him and guided them towards the edge of the forest.

"Alight you lot! Settl' down!..follo' me ta the forest!...com' on!" Hagrid herded everyone into the sunlit forest. Malfoy was at the back and was eating a green apple, Pansy was staring at him with her lips slightly parted.

Ella walked with Ron and Hermione near the front while harry was side by side with hagrid.
Ella had a wide smile on her face and Hermione was still glaring at her. Ron sensed something between hermione and ella, and stayed in between them to avoid conflict. 

"Com' her' you lot!...meet buckbeak!" A elagant hippogriff struted out and squarks. Ellas smile widened and hermiones eyes nearly popped from her head.

"Hagrid! Are you sure this is legal!!" Hermione squeaked and stepped back.

"Bloody hell!" Ron mumbled and stepped back with hermione.

"Who wants ta pet him?" Hagrid beem ed and ella instantly put her hand up, "you and yo'r magical creatures," he chuckled and guided her over.

The hippogriff instantly strutted over and she held her breath. Hagrid pushed ella out the way. Buckbeak squarks in annoyance. "oi!, stupid bird!" Hagrid ushered buckbeak away but ella moved away from hagrid and towards the bird slowly.
Hermione grabbed rons hand but then realised what she had done, and moved away blushing.

The bird strutted over and nudged her with his beak lightly.

Hagrid frowned. "He's not meant ta do tha'," he cleared his throat. " this bird is the exact one newt schameander kept in his suitcase for over 30 years. Hippogriff' can live family ove' 120 years..." Hagrid was still confused on why the bird had shown an instant liking to ella.

Ella froze at hearing newts name...she was his granddaughter.

She had kept it a secret and nobody knew.