Chapter 11 : You Advanced, Now Will You Confess?

◇[3rd Person View]◇

Natsu awoke. His eyes glanced up, and found himself in the arms of Gray Fullbuster. He freaked out at first, blushing furiously, but he remembered something about the night before.

Gray was the one who decided to cuddle.

Maybe, Gray had feelings for him too. This thought was very intriguing, to say the very least. Perhaps, a great future was ahead of them. Though, Natsu couldn't help but inch forward. Closer to Gray's lips.

Gray decides to wake up.

Natsu quickly slips away from him and stands up, turning away from Gray, stretching his arms out above and tilting his head loosen his stiff neck.

"Oh, hey Natsu," Gray yawned, sitting up as he himself stretches. "When did you wake up?"

Gray brings his hand to his eye, rubbing as he yawns once more.

"Just a while ago."

"Hm? Oh, I see. Ya wanna go down for breakfast?"

"Okay!"

Natsu regretted sounding excited, but he can't help it. He's usually blunt and honest.

"Alright, then. Give me a moment." Gray stood up, slowly walking his way to the bathroom to wash up.

Meanwhile, Natsu was lying on the bed. He felt his eyelids get heavier.

"I really didn't wanna go, but if it's for him, I'll do it!" Natsu thought, his imagination running wild about how the breakfast will go. He imagined that they will be eating together. Then, Gray will ask Natsu quietly. 'Can I kiss you?' He would ask, to which Natsu will reply with a 'yes!'. Then, they both lean in and----

"Natsu, your turn," Gray interrupted, walking out of the bathroom and heading toward the balcony.

"Okay!" He replied as he inwardly cursed at how he couldn't complete his fantasy.

He walked into the bathroom, and went over to the sink. He turned the faucet on and water flowed out and piled in the sink, flowing into the drain. He picked up his toothbrush and held the tip in the water, the water dreching the brush. He shut the tap off and took the tooth paste, squeezing the slimy solid out and on the drenched brush tip.

He moved the tooth brush up to his teeth and scrubbed left to right, making sure his entire mouth is cleaned.

He then placed the toothbrush under the running water that flowed again from the faucet. The water rushed down the brush and cleared the brush of soapy remains. He then grabbed a cup of water and placed it under the faucet, the water filling the cup.

He turns it off when the water was three-quarters full. He picked the glass of water and pours some of it in his mouth, pushing the water side to side in his mouth and spat out into the drain in the sink, placing the cup on the sink.

He leaves the bathroom and heads for the balcony, where he found Gray talking to himself.

"Maybe I should talk to him about... Hopefully he's not too," Gray stopped himself when he heard the glass doors leading to the balcony he was on, sliding open and Natsu walking towards him.

"HEY, Natsu!" Gray greeted in shock, the smell of nervousness flowing in Natsu's nose.

"Hello, Gray," Natsu paused, carefully thinking about his next sentence. "Um, ya ready?"

"Y-yeah," Gray quickly responded as he went back into their room to retrieve his wallet.

Natsu followed him and they both quickly arrived. They were a few people at the café, granted that it was quite a small hotel although it was very grand.